Chapter 21

---Edited---

NEYMAR'S POV

I quickly jumped out of the bed and started to brathe very fast.

-Who are you? - I asked her.

She has a blond hair and good body, but not as good as Andrea. Oh.. Andrea.. She will kill me. How could I do this to her?..

-I'm your kitty, don't you remember? - she smiled.

-No, I don't.. - I sighed. -What happend yesterday?

-We.. had very, very good sex. You were so good! - she teased.

-Please, say you are lying..

-No, babe.

I sat down on the edge of bed. What will I say to Andrea? How could I drink so much yesterday that I even don't remember what I did. I'm such an idiot.

LATER, AT LEONEL'S HAUSE, 1 HOUR BEFORE THE WEDDING

I was sitting in our, Andreas and my room and thinking. Do I have to tell Andrea what happed? Or I just have to stay quite?

-Are you okay? - I a little bit jumped, when Dre came out from bathroom with only tower around her body. I feel so bad about what I did..

-Yea.. I'm just very exited. I can't believe that today is the wedding day. We planned this day 5 months... - I sighed and looked at my fingers. I didn't want to look to her eyes. I'm so bad...

-I hope everything will be alringt. I hope.. - she sighed and went near me. She sat down on my lap and with confused look looked at me. -Is everything really alright?

I nodded ,but I think she didn't believe because of her look.

She knows me too good.

ANDREA'S POV

AFTER THE WEDDING

-Nicola! - I screamed when I saw my cousin. I let Neymar's hand and run to hug her. She was one of my best friends in my chilhood.

-I miss you so much! - she laughed. - You look very beautiful!

-Thanks, you too. - I smiled and when Ney came to us, I said. - So, Nicola, this is my boyfriend Neymar, and Ney, this is my cousin Nicola.

-Nice to meet you. - Ni said and quickly hugged her.

This is something strange with him today. He always looks like he is not here, with his minds he somewhere else..

And it sucks, because I don't know why. Meybe it's because of all that stress or meybe I did something wrong. Like I said, I don't know.

-Oh my God! This is my song!- I hapilly shouted when One Direction's "Night changes" started to play.

-Would you like to dance with me? - Neymar suggested and simply smiled. Fake smile.

-Yeah. - I confused smiled and we went to the dance floor, where everybody was dancing.

I saw Antonella who was dancing with her father and nodded to her. She is smiling like idiot all the time. I think that means that she is happy.

We were slowly dancing. I felt how quickly his heart was beating.

-Ney.. - I whispered. - Say what's wrong..

There was a long silence. My heart felt that he is going to say something bad. I felt it.

-I.. I'm sorry.. - he mumbled.

-What have you done Neymar? - I a little bit angry asked.

-I.. slept with another girl.

--------------

Ooohhh myy God

Neymar, what have you done? :D :D

Thank for two girls who commented

These comments made my day ^^

Sooooo... How chapter? Do you like all these dramas? :D

Another chapter will be post tomorrow I think. Or maybe even today, later :P

P.s. all the love