SALVATION

Good day people, by the grace of God I welcome you to this page and I promise that you're at the right place. It is assumed that anyone found here is desirable of Christ and his doctrines and to lead you to Christ it is important that I give you an insight of who Christ is.
Christ is the only begotten son of God, whom out of love , God sacrificed to come and die for us for the remission of our sins , to give us salvation. He died so you and I can live a fearless life. John 3:16
Christ is a prophetic child of the Holy Ghost born of the Virgin Mary, a spouse to Joseph. Matthew 1:18
Christ coming to the world was ordained, he came to spread love. The coming of Jesus Christ brought grace to people by shedding his blood for us on the cross of Calvary.
Christ is the word, The word is Christ, The word is God, Christ is the Word in flesh.  Christ is God in Flesh.
CHRIST IS GOD.
John 1 vs 1
In the beginning, was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
Christ is who God would be if he comes to earth, Christ is who God expects us to be like...
Jesus Christ is the bread of life, he is the living water.

John 6:35 AMP: Jesus replied, I am the Bread of Life. He who comes to Me will never be hungry, and he who believes in and cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me will never thirst anymore (at any time).

Whoever believes in the LORD Christ shall not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:16 AMP: For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) He shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

Whoever believes in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ shall not be condemned because he is not of the world, therefore walks in spirit and not in flesh.

Romans 8:1 AMP: THEREFORE, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit.

Romans 12:2 AMP: Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

Whoever is of Christ is conformed to the image of Christ and not the world. Christ was/is  full of truth and holiness.
JOHN 1-19
         THE WORD BECAME FLESH
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Notice vs 11 says he came to his own and his own received him not.
Remember Christ acknowledges that you're his own, but have you honored his acknowledgment?
Vs 12 Proceeds to say that as many as received him he gave the power to become the sons of God and even those that believe in his name.
My question for you today is have you received him?
If yes congratulations to you🤝
If NO, no worries, I am not here to condemn or fight you but to draw you to him.

***I say a big congratulations to everyone that got to this stage, because you are about to have the most of an experience***

If You want to be sons of God then you have to receive Christ.

How can you receive Christ? By being Born-Again
John 3:3 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
How can you be born again? You definitely do not have to go back into your mothers womb,(hmmm God bless all mothers! Amen) the LORD answered that already!
John 3: 5&6 KJV
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Romans 8:14 says: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Are you a son of God?
If yes congratulations to you 🎊🎉
If no? I want you to make a decision

Do you truly want to be a son of God?

If yes, I'm saying thank you for making that life-changing decision.

I want you to close your eyes, and take a deep breath! Open your eyes at the calm count of three, in spirit, I want you to pray the salvation prayer below in truth and honesty.

SALVATION PRAYER
LORD JESUS, I ADMIT TODAY THAT YOU DIED FOR ME ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY FOR THE REMISSION OF MY SINS, TODAY I ACCEPT YOU AS LORD AND SAVIOR OF MY LIFE, AND I ASK THAT YOU TEACH ME HOW TO BE A TRUE SON OF GOD, I ASK FOR THE GRACE TO SUBMIT TO EQUIPPING THAT SHALL PROFIT THE KINGDOM, I PRAY THAT I SHALL MAKE YOU PROUD. AMEN.
THANK YOU LORD JESUS🙏.

That felt Good right?

Welcome into the Kingdom of God.

For more Edification, Read John chapter 3 and 1John chapter 1.

God bless you and please do well in sharing this publication and voting Thank you.