STILL ON SALVATION

Hello People,  I'm still on the topic of Salvation. I want you to know that Christ is so intentional about us(You and I), that is why I am sharing this with you, Please take it seriously.

Last night I had a dream which I would like to share with you, There was a robbery taking place, I had my door open and people were trying to come into my room for safety, a lady beside me was trying to stop them, she was trying to lock the door but I didn't let her. I allowed you all to come in and then I met the robber who was holding some weapons. And with the courage of the Holy Spirit, I confronted him and took possessions of those weapons, I made him receive salvation.
His countenance wasn't the same as he repeated the Salvation Prayer after me and gave his life to Christ.

I have a question for you, Do you know that it wasn't my room you ran into? Do you know that it was the shelter of the LORD Jesus Christ you ran into? The warm embrace of Christ.

I want you to know as you read this that when you receive salvation, you're not doing so because of me but because of the Person behind this write up which is the LORD JESUS CHRIST. I didn't just wake up one morning and decided to start up a Christian online publication.....

  ***Short story***

The LORD kept showing me directly the Wattpad application but I had no idea what the content of the publication would be, I had no idea he actually wanted me to start something for him on Wattpad but here I am doing what he has asked me to do. I woke up on the morning of the 12th of August, I read the Bible and I fell In love with the story of healing at the pool (John 5) and I was led to release it on Wattpad" if I tell you that I can explain how it happened, it is a lie! It was then it dawned on me  actually what God wanted me to do by "showing me the Wattpad application" (note the day before God had told me that I wasn't doing anything for him which explains all the revelations I receive) He has called me to draw you into light and by his spirit, I WILL!***

Back to the revelation, In as much as the devil tried to stop your safety in that dream, Christ still prevailed!
But that is in the dream, Now, in reality, it's on you to make that manifest. 

Truth is the Devil is robbing a lot of people of a lot and the FACT REMAINS THAT YOU WOULD NOT FIND SAFETY ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN CHRIST!!! Do not be afraid, come and possess your possessions, please!

My Questions for you today are;
Do you want to continue to live a life of fear and denial or you would rather run into the shelter of Christ?
Do you want Christ to Prevail over your life?

How many of you are going to run into the shelter of Christ today?
How many of you would receive Salvation?

You?
Oh dear, you are welcome, congratulations to you beloved.

Please repeat the Salvation prayer below and mean it with all your heart🙏

SALVATION PRAYER
LORD JESUS I THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO LIVE A LIFE OF FREEDOM. TODAY I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR AND THE LIFTER UP OF MINE HEAD. FATHER THANK YOU FOR SHIELDING ME, I THANK YOU FOR SALVATION. I ASK THAT YOU TEACH ME TO BE A TRUE FOLLOWER.I PRAY YOU SPREAD YOUR SPIRIT IN ME, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!

hmmmm Intimacy!

Thank you LORD Jesus.

Somebody is voting and i say thank you.