TRUE PEOPLE 1 (WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU)

Hello True People. Congratulations on making it here. In this chapter we would be talking about what is expected of a true person of Christ, keeping in mind that Christ was full of truth, and righteousness.
Remember that the truth is freedom and if we are True People then we stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free(Galatians 5:1).
In other words, we are light. The True People are a replica of the Lord Jesus Christ who is the light of the world.

John 8:12 "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world..."
Apostle Paul who was a follower of Christ says in 1 Corinthians 11 :1 AMP
PATTERN YOURSELVES after me [follow my example], as I imitate and follow Christ (the Messiah).
Just as Apostle Paul followed and imitated Christ, we are to follow and imitate Christ. He was a true disciple of Christ and as True People, we are to conform to the image of Christ which means living a Christ-like life.
Romans 8:29 KJV
For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren.
We are to be conformed to the image of the son and not the world

People Who Serve The God of Truth and Righteousness By Emulating The True Being of Christ are the True People.
And that is what this online publication aims at, it aims at producing True Christians who fear God and listen to him, Christians who would live a Christ-like Life!

What is expected of us as True People is to Emulate the life of Christ.