TRUE PEOPLE 4

It's rare to find honest people, but when you find one who is extreme that person can easily be traced to God, Because our ways are shaped to give Glory to God

#jesussays

Many are called but few are chosen, If I may ask,bwhy are just few chosen.
Because they are true I guess
Because they are honest I guess
Because they chose God I guess...

When you find this few people they can easily be traced to God because their lifestyle is evident that God influences them.

I want to ask you a question today...
Are you true?
Are you honest?
Do Your ways glorify God? Are you shaped in God?

I weep that this word touches your heart.

Do not forget to be true today, because Christ is True and the Father is True and so should the seeds be.
God bless you all. Amen.

Do you like Orange? How do you consume it?
Do you squeeze it into a cup to drink? Or you lick it from the albedo? Which ever...They both don't loose their flavor!

I pray for you sweet people that as an orange is squeezed and it brings forth tasteful content, so shall you life be. Everything that comes out of you shall be as sweet as an orange. I pray that sweetness you derive even when licking from the Albedo that is the sweetness your life shall produce. You shall grow like a tree planted in a river. You shall prosper in Jesus name. Your seeds are blessed to the Glory of God In Jesus Name. Amen!

What do you feel of this chapter?

Questions.
How true are you?
Do you have some challenges? Can we converse down there? Let's rub minds. I love you♥️
God bless you! Amen. Wow I just tasted orange in my mouth... Did you?

IG handle @true_people___