My Demon Tenant Slaps Really Hard!

He could not remember the last time he had ever been this nervous.

There had to be at least a thousand people around him!

It did not help that they were all spectating him and Neji. It felt terribly suffocating having a thousand set of eyes on you. Like he was drowning in all the stares. With each new person he took in, the more and more metaphorical water pooled around him.

He liked attention.

But not this much attention.

Naruto looked over at his opponent, Neji. He swallowed audibly. The fight that would happen soon would be difficult to win. Very difficult, since it was Neji, the guy who literally had no qualms about beating his own cousin, the innocent girl named Hinata, to near-death.

Neji was a cold-blooded killer.

At least that was Naruto's opinion of him.

He had prepared for this fight though. Unlike every other fight before this one, he had actually prepared!

He did have twelve days to burn after-all and after that accident with the Nine-Tailed Fox.

Let us just say that they kept a bit of distance between them after that.

The girl had literally summoned up a cage within her own cage to cage him for the whole twelve days. It was a cage created by the caged to cage the person who was caging her. It was a cage-ception.

During those twelve days, the only thing he had to entertain himself with was conversation.

Which he did not get for the first day. Never in his life had he ever met someone so stubborn. The girl had literally turned her throne around and occupied herself for hours just doing simple things like murmuring quietly to herself, brushing her tails or filing her nails.

That had been the most boring thing he had ever experienced. It was so boring he felt that vomiting would have been a better alternative because then he would at least not have to deal with this soul-sucking emptiness that came from not doing anything.

It had been like the second or maybe the third day when the girl finally turned back around to face him. It was then that he discovered that her throne also functioned as a spinning office chair.

What a truly functional throne it was. He wished he had one. When he became Hokage, he would get one for his office.

Back to the point.

The conversation had been something like this:

"Ugh, are you finally going to talk to me?"

"Fufufu.. It amuses me to see such a weary expression on your face. It was as if the very life was sucked out of you and then forcibly smushed back into you," answered the girl with a fang-revealing smirk as she crossed her legs.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm bored," replied Naruto, his voice less enthusiastic than it was a few days ago and a lot more hollow and drawn out.

"Well then you shall remained bored! That is your punishment fitting for how you humiliated me!" stated the girl, letting out a light giggle as she finished her last sentence.

"Ugh, can we just forget about that? I got like what, ten or nine days left in here? If I don't do something in the next hour, I'll end up dying of boredom and taking you with me."

She widened her eyes and leant forward in her seat, "You humans can die of boredom?!"

Naruto suppressed a smirk before nodding and waving a hand over his face dramatically, "Yes! Us humans are cursed with dying when we get too bored!"