bites - vampire au 🍋

This story will be based off a universe one of my unpublished books named Valley of Aryle. It's a fictional book about prejudice/racism against elves, faeries and other sorts of creatures and humans, if you don't get anything please feel free to ask! <3

It was night time, Y/N is a researcher on certain mythical facts and theories. They were one of the Royal Council Members who pledged safety and harmony around Aryle and it's rich green lands.

While Y/N loved working for the council, they had a horrible emptiness for her job. Y/N was a passionate but loving person, she was secretly against the government and Council for punishing other races for being, well, slightly different. It was a famous opinion for most humans that other creatures were dangerous and hidden from the Valley.

Y/N was getting ready for sleep, as she looks out the attic window trying to calm herself down, looking at the stars and constellations in the sky while the people walk down the streets and the lights lit up the village. She finds herself in a dazed state with a side of her face sitting on the palm of their hand.

~fwoosh~

"Hmm?" she suddenly jerks up from her calm position and looks around the street and the corners of her attic roof.

"Over here, Angel." a voice calls.

You look up swiftly to find who the mysetrious figure in the middle of the night was doing on your attic roof.

"Hiyaa~"

"Do I know you..?" you ask in concern

"You probably don't." he floats down into your room as you step back holding a candle in your hand reaching out to him in some sort of defense position.

"Woah, woah. Calm down now angel, you don't wanna burn anything, let me introduce myself." he swooshes the candle light away and lights up the ceiling lamp in your attic instead.

"The name's Micah Yujin." he reaches out his hand for a shake.

"Micah, like the vampire?" you shake his hand still in question.

You observed the mystery man Micah for a bit, he had small fangs, a black cape with red velvet fabric inside, a dashing suit, white and black hair similar to a skunk's, a handsome dark complextion and nails painted in red.

"Yep, that's me. So angel.." he leans closer to you as you step back slightly running into your vanity mirror.

"..why'd you let a vampire in?" he caresses your jaw, smirking at you with his tiny fangs out.

"I don't know, actually. You've invited yourself here, what do you want?" you push him back softly and cross your arms.

"Not much, it's hunting season for both the humans and vampires, a few people found me and almost killed me, I hope you don't mind me staying in your sweet little cottage angel~" he breathes into my ear, and walks away hanging his coat on the standing coat hanger and untying his tie.

"So you're on hunting season, meaning you're looking for blood?" you ask him.

He turns around swiftly and walks to you slowly. He reaches for you and pushes you on the bed as he crawls over you and whispers in your ear.