☁️🕷♥️Interviews Gone Wrong?❤️🔭☁️

Hello everybody! <3

WE ARE BACK WITH SOME IRONDAD AND SPIDERSON <33

Todays request was requested by~ @SandieMandie2 !

Thank you so much for your request, and I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Tony Stark
Little: Peter Parker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MRS ROMANOFF! PLEASE MAY I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?"

"MR BARTON WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR HEARING AIDS FROM? DID TONY STARK MAKE THEM?"

"WE LOVE YOU THOR!!"

"TONY STARK? WHAT'S YOUR NEXT INVENTION PIECE?"

"BRUCE BANNER WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING ONE OF THE ONLY AGE REGRESSORS ON THE AVENGERS TEAM?"

"STEVE ROGERS IS IT TRUE YOU ARE A VIRGIN?"

"SPIDERMAN! WHO'S BEHIND THE MASK??"

The room roared with what seemed like millions and millions of questions from the civilians of New York. Everybody had different types of questions for the heros. Weither it be about, classification, what they're going to do next, hero work, personal questions, etc.

You may be wondering, why are the avengers all here? Well, it was because it was time for that once a year interview with the people of New York! They had to do this to get in touch with the world, Fury's orders.

This time was a little bit different, though.

Since Peter was doing his internship with Tony, Fury insisted that he went as Spiderman. Peter was a little nervous at first, but agreed.

So here they all were now! The Avengers + Peter were all sitting on a table together with a huge crowd in front of them.

"Thank you people of New York for joining us this evening!"
Thor boomed, his voice was so loud! Especially with the microphone in front of him.

The crowd went wild!!

"Yes, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Now we're ready when you are, let the questions roll!"
Steve announced. The crowd cheered for Steve as well.

The first person was given an microphone,
"H-Hi! I just want to say that I appreciate what you guys do for our city.. a-and I have a question for Steve. What is it like being a caregiver? Y-You make your classification known and it's known you have a little or l-little's of your own, and I'm curious to what being a caregiver means to you..!"

"Ah, I see. Good question! Well, being a caregiver to me means I can take care of the people I care about. It's worth it seeing a littles smile and knowing their happy. I want to provide my littles with the best time they could possibly have, with even good valuable teaching lessons along the way."

"Mr. Rogers can you please tell us who your littles are?!"

"Sorry, but I can't give out that information."

Some people wrote things down in their notebooks while others chattered. The microphone was passed off to a different person.

"Hello! I have a question for Clint. How much can you bench press? You look pretty strong!"

"Oo, do tell Barton."
Tony winked teasingly, the crowed "Ooed" at the tension, some giggled and laughed.

"Seriously? Haha, alright. Let's see.. I can lift about 150? That was the last I was able to lift anyway."