☁️💚Feeling Sick?🪄☁️

This was requested by~
@LokisBabyBoy !

I hope you all enjoy! 💕

CG: (Y/N)  (He/Him)
Little: Loki Laufeyson (2)

~~~~

It was rare when Loki got sick. As long as he lived on Midgard, most midgardian diseases or sicknesses didn't effect him at all.
Even on Asgard, he would hardly ever get sick at all!

Well, at least until today.
Loki had caught a pretty bad cold. Y/N had one a couple weeks prior, he figured he'd might've accidentally spread it to Loki.
And because of the unbearable head pain Loki was experiencing, he ended up regressing a while ago.

Y/N felt terrible for his baby. So it was only natural that he was willing to do anything to get Loki back in good health!

The poor god was sitting in bed watching TV. He had no clue what he was watching, but he appreciated how colorful it was. He wanted to laugh at the occasional jokes the characters were making, but even the smallest giggle hurt his throat tremendously.
So for now, he was just quiet.

Y/N walked in the bedroom with medicine in his hand, a spoon as well.
"Hey baby boy, are you feeling okay?"

Loki shook his head,
"T-throat. 'Urts."

Y/N frowned, "I know, I promise you'll feel better soon." He sat down on the bed next to Loki, "It's time for your medicine."

Loki groaned and turned away, "Nuh uh. Gwoss!"

"What? But I thought you said you liked this flavor of medicine? It's grape!"

"Nwo! I wan' jwuice. Oran' jwuice."

"Loki you can have your orange juice after your medicine."

"No!"
He wanted to yell out more, but he ended up having a coughing fit instead. Y/N quickly patted his back to help Loki.
When he was done, he started to whimper.
"O-ow."

"My poor baby. Listen, this will make the icky feelings go away sooner. I promise once you drink this, you can have your juice. Can you be a brave boy for me just like you were yesterday?"

Loki pouted slightly, but nodded.

"Thank you, baby."
Y/N unscrewed the lid to the medicine and poured only a drop on to the spoon.

"Do you want me to count?"

Loki nodded, opening his mouth slightly.

"Okay. One,"
You inched it close,
"Two,"
Even closer,
"And three."
You put the spoon in Loki's mouth then took it out quickly. Loki's face scrunched up in disgust. After a few seconds, he gulped the grape liquid.
"A-all dwone."

Y/N placed a kiss on his cheek, "Such a brave boy! I'm so proud of you."

He cupped Loki's cheek softly while rubbing his fingers softly against Loki's cheek, "Do you want to take a bath now? Or do you want to relax for a little longer?"

"Relax lwonger. Body 'urt."

"Your body too, baby?"
He asked worryingly, he thought Loki's cold would get better by now. But maybe after the medicine kicks in, he'll start to feel better.

Loki only nodded.

With a sigh, Y/N laid in the bed next to Loki.
"I'm so sorry, you must be in so much pain. Hopefully your medicine will kick in soon."
As soon as he said that, he felt a buzz coming from his phone.