DRAGON RIM

CHAPTER 9 Some Spying To Do

"Okay so we need to find out who's reviving the dead kaiju." Bruce said."

"And we have one suspect Verin." Xara said." As he does have the spells to do so."

"Plus we think that he might be working with the Precursors just like Newt." Nix said."

"So we are planning to do a spy mission to see what he and the Precursors are planning next." Trevin said."

"Yes as we are going to send in a small team that will consist of Bruce, Trevin, Callum, and Rayla." The Dragon Queen said."

"Okay Rayla is good at sneaking around she will open doors for us and Bruce and Trevin are very good fighters so they will help us get out of trouble and I know my way around the castle." Callum said."

"Alright you all have a big job you must not fail." The Dragon Queen said." Now go." She said as the four of them left to spy on Verin."

Kingdom of Katoils

"Wait so the spy in the other world got captured and he's not going to accelerate the plan's!" Soren said."

"Well he's not going to accelerate plan's unless thing's get worse." Verin told his son."

"But why thing's are getting worse?" Claudia ask."

"I don't know he is one complex creature." Verin said in the forests near Katoils Bruce, Trevin, Rayla, Callum were closing in on the castle."

"Alright we are going to climb the blind spot of the back wall Rayla you will go first to see if the coast is cleared." Bruce said with that Rayla nodded and got her blades and climbed the wall and as soon she got to the top there were two guard's as she knock them out."

"Coast all clear." Rayla said as the other's climb the wall as they got up they."

"Okay Callum show us the way to Verin tower." Trevin said."

"Okay follow me." Callum said as they got inside the castle some guard's was coming this way as all of them hid behind some crates and the guard's were about to leave but Trevin accidentally push the crate a bit making a sound as the guard's stay suspicious as one was getting closer to Trevin as he was about to look a mouse walk pass the guard's and the guard's left."

"Few that was a close one." Trevin whispers as they head for the tower door they heard Claudia voice as she was talking to Soren."

"Where do we hide?" Bruce said."

"I know." Callum said as they went to a room with a big picture as Callum pull the picture revealing a secret hallway as they ran towards a dead end."

"Dead end." Trevin said."

"Nope." Rayla said as she push some rock's revealing a hidden stairway as they went down to see a potion lab."

"What is this place?" Trevin ask."

"Verin secret lab where he does experiment and where he kept the dragon prince." Callum said then the hidden stairway open."

"Someone is coming hide." Rayla said as all of them hide behind the shelves."

"Okay so what's the plan again?" Soren said."

"Seriously after like I told you like seven times!" Claudia said angrily." Okay the plan is that after we send in the human army then we will send in the kaijus." She said." But don't they have you know those metal titans." Soren said." Yeah but they only made two and they won't have time Claudia said then a potion fell down shattering as they look but Soren just shrugged then they left."

"Well it looks like we got the plan now let's leave." Callum said as they left the lab and went to the wall but the guard's are back up so Bruce and Trevin ram them and knock them out and climb down and head back to the elf kingdom as they left the guard's got back up and went to Verin tower."

"Lord Verin spys were here!" The first guard said."

"What!" Verin said." Where are they!?" Verin ask."

"They escape." The second guard said."

"You let them get away put the castle under lockdown." Verin order."

"Yes lord Verin." The guard's said in unison."

The Sacred Library

"So Verin is planning on distracting by sending a human army and when we least expect it the kaijus come." Xara said."

"What do you want us to do your highness?" Nix ask."

"The plan is assassinated Verin." The Dragon Queen said."