bruises

April 10, 2014
Remember Zach?
He was the closest thing i had to a friend.
He taught me a lot about marvel comics and explained all the spells from harry potter.
You know, harry potter is the book series that got turned into a movie about wizards and a dude with no nose trying to kill Harry. Thats all that i remembered from my time with Zach.
Zachs parents where cool. He looked like his dad, with blond hair and blue eyes. Unlike His dad, zach was short but chubby like his mom. Robert, Zachs father, was german, and was a good cook. Roberts wife, Jackie insisted that she could live off of nothing but Roberts homemade biscuits.
They told me, one time when i went to their house after school, that they had met in highschool but hated each other then. But on senior prom night, Jackies date had gotten drunk and went off with another girl, leaving her to sit there. Robert felt bad and so he offered her a dance.

I miss zach. I wonder what hes like now. I wonder if they still live in their big brick house.
I remember when mom and david where going through their fallout, zach and his folks didnt know about it, and he kept calling asking if i wanted to hangout. It started off with excuses, then i stopped answering all together. We started avoiding each other in school, then highschool came.
Since he lived in a different district, he went to a different highschool. He only went to the same jr. High because his parents transferred him after some kids were bullying zach to the point of him coming home With bruises.

I guess its very hypocritical of me. Im scared of people leaving, so i leave people.
Was that what david felt like?

Oh god...what if im like david. What if i leave everyone.oh god. I think im going to be sick.
~

Rich noticed something was wrong i think, i didn't come out of my room.
What if I am like david? I can't be like him. I dont want to be.

I won't be.