Prologue: Kidnapped? An ultimatum between life & death?!

List of characters within this book (more to be introduced later):

Odyn Albanar- Also called Hunter by members of his family at times; He's the Eldest of the Albanar children and the first in line to become the next leader of the Dark Elves. He's never been one for formalities and would rather dedicate his life to help those who are oppressed and in need. Doesn't trust Humans very much.

Roy Albanar- The second prince of the Albanar Royal Family. Was raised to be the next King, due to his eldest brother passing that birthright onto him. He's cordial to all people and will not stand for injustice. He's an excellent swordsman and does his best to act as the heir apparent, is also fiercely loyal.

Sarai Albanar- The only girl of the Albanar Royal family and is very much what young Elven sword maidens aspire to be like. She's a strong, young Elven woman who stands up for what she believes in. Will do anything to protect her family and those She's close to. Sarai also adores her brothers, older and younger. While she is strong and very much a warrior, she is still a normal young woman with the desires and interests befitting her femine self.

Ichihana Anuyachi- Strong willed and doesn't like to show her emotions to anyone other than those she trusts and cares genuinely for. She has a hard time bearing her emotions towards others, but is willing for those close to her. She sees any male her age as not worth her time, unless you count the few friends she has. Secretly a very nice and charming girl underneath her hard-core exterior and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty if it means doing the right thing. Her personal moto is "Punish the unjust, protect the innocent ". Because of her personality that rarely bears its true colors to outsiders, she's seen as unapproachable many times. Nicknamed "Icy Blade Empress" due to her cold persona towards those she doesn't know.

Lilian Anuyachi- You could call her the polar opposite of her older sister in terms of personality. Lilian is the prototypical girl that just wants to befriend people while protecting those who cannot protect themselves. Because of her cheerful attitude and friendly personality, she's very easy to get along with. She's also quite skilled at healing magic and mid-range combat due to her weapon of choice, the Naginata.

Khanna Albanar- She's the cousin of Odyn and the royal family and seen as the surrogate "Big Sister" of the group of Dark Elven lords. She's a Commander in the Elven Vanguard from a Young teenager and takes defending her own kind and loved ones very seriously and with pride. She can be quite hard headed and stubborn to a fault. Khanna is afraid of no man and is out to prove she's just as strong and talented as any man is. She simply wants to prove herself as a capable warrior, not to be superior to men, but to be on equal footing with them.

Baron Caldern- He's the childhood friend of Sarai and a very troubled young Elf as he struggles with doing the right thing and betraying his own father. Hailing from a very dark environment with his sister, Hailfire, Baron is ever loyal to whatever cause he thinks is right. Kind, loyal, and very dependable, he is the perfect example of a true and tried subordinate upon joining the Citadel Guard under the command of Zero Arkham. His ultimate goal is to save only his sister, but his father as well from the darkness.

Hailfire Caldern- The younger sister of Baron, who unfortunately was put into the same dark environment as her brother due to the decisions of their father, Overfire. Her sometimes timid nature is simply a byproduct of the dark environment she was put into in order to protect herself. Hailfire loves her father and brother very dearly and struggles to make the right decision when she considers how it may affect her loved ones. As warrior, she's been trained by Overfire (their father) and Vladek( their uncle) to be as strong as she could possibly get. Though, it was not without scars, she still bears the marks of scars on her face from training with her father and uncle when she messed up. She's kind and obedient, some would say submissive. Willing to trust people with cautious optimism due to her dark upbringing.