3

Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake

"Yujin-unnie, I gotta go first. Jiwon's waiting for me already," Rei was moving like she'll be late for a flight when in fact, they're just going to school.

"Alright, kid. I'll see you at school then," the older replied before Rei stormed out of the house.

The two friends are living together since Yujin was given a task by Rei's older sister Sakura, who was her longtime friend from Japan, to take good care of her little sister for her. And she was the one who taught the young Japanese all the things she needed to know about Korean language.

After fixing herself and her uniform, she proceeds to take her out her phone and text someone.

To Bunny~

Wonyoung-ah! I'm heading straight to your house now. Make sure you're done with all your make-up and stuff or else we'll be late.

She didn't wait for a reply because she knows the younger is busy putting her make-up, just like she always do.

Her and Wonyoung are just a few houses away from each other so she didn't have to walk for a long time.

Upon reaching the younger's house, she rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. She heard footsteps getting louder so she waited. The door finally opened, revealing a handsomely beautiful girl with silky hair and puppy-eyes.

"Good morning, Gyuri-unnie. Is Wonnie there?" Yujin greeted Wonyoung's older sister with a bow. The said girl laughed and opened the door for Yujin to go inside, which she obliged.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're already welcome here? You don't have to knock and can just come inside freely. Geez, and stop being so formal with me. You and Wonyoung have been friends for ages yet you still don't consider me as your own older sister, eh?" Gyuri complained. Yujin could only scratch her not-itchy head.

"Sorry, unnie. I'm getting used to it though, I just don't want to have a bad impression to your family just because I'm very close to Wonyoung," she reasoned out.

"Don't worry, you aren't making a bad impression. And we're fond of you already so stop being overly formal with us. Anyway, Wonyoung is in her room as usual. Just go get her," Gyuri told her while patting her shoulder and headed towards the kitchen.

She went upstairs and spotted Wonyoung's door, decorated with all things glittery. She'd still laugh even though she's been here for countless times already.

Without knocking this time, she went inside the room and was met with everything pink. Everything, I say. And the girl she was looking for sat in front of the mirror, applying some blush on her smooth face.

"I told you be done with that before I come," she said and laid on the younger's bed.

Wonyoung scoffed and said, "As if I get done in just a second. Make-up takes time, Yujin-ssi."

Yujin looked at Wonyoung while sighing.

"When are you going to believe me when I say that you don't need to wear a lot of make up? You're beautiful just the way you are, Wonyoung-ah," she said with much sincerity in her voice.

Wonyoung halted for a few seconds before slowly putting on make-up again.

"But people don't see me that way, Yujin. I need to look nice so that they can't say anything rude and hurtful towards me," Wonyoung said it like she was about to cry.

I hope they all see me like how you do....

Yujin, when she realized the pain in her bestfriend's voice, quickly stood up and gave the girl a backhug. The gesture would've made Wonyoung cry, but she chose not to. She does cry in front of Yujin, but not right now especially that they're going to school. She'll never break down in front of people, but with Yujin only.

"Just remember that no matter what happens, I'm here and I will stay with you. You're already perfect in my eyes, Wonnie," Yujin said.

It made Wonyoung's heart soar with happiness. She's thankful for having Yujin by her side from the very start. The older's presence and support to her was more than just enough.

You'll never know this but I want to keep you with me forever, Yujin. I'll never find another you in this lifetime.

After a few moments, Yujin broke the hug, which made the younger disappointed with the sudden loss of contact but maintained her composure.

"Anyways~ You better hurry up now, we only have 15 minutes more before class starts," Yujin said and proceeds to getting the younger's school stuff ready.

Wonyoung stares at her bestfriend from the mirror and she can't help but smile and feel giddy inside. Yujin takes care of her well in all possible ways. She liked it. But she'll never admit it.