5

On Sunday, you went home
Alone, there were tears in your eyes
I called your cellphone
My love, but you did not reply

Wonyoung was simply walking on the hallways towards her next class when she heard murmurs from girls near the lockers.

"How could she??"

"Well, I don't know. I guess being hailed as the prettiest girl in the campus got into her head that much."

"First Kai and now Sunghoon? She dare reject the school's ultimate heartthrobs?"

She already knew who they were talking about. It was her.

Although, she was indeed friends with these two, many people-- especially these two's fanbase, bashed her anywhere and everywhere without finding out the real situation that happened.

Wonyoung was already sick and tired of all the hatred thrown into her every single time she breathes. This was why she didn't even dare look up from walking because everytime she does, they always have something to say to her.

"Well, well. If it isn't the Queen herself..." Wonyoung looked up to see Jeon Heejin and her squad consisting of Hyunjin, Chuu, Yves and Jinsoul. The aura of these girls was enough to scare the normal students away.

"Please, Heejin. Leave me alone," she tiredly says, opting to walk pass the girls.

"Uh, no way, Jang. Tell me, were you really thinking that that beautiful face of yours is something you should be proud of? Trying to snatch all the hot guys of the campus? And then what? Dump them all? Label them as your trophies? Think again. You aren't even that pretty," she snarled at Wonyoung. "I don't know what they see in you honestly," she remarked, making Wonyoung shrink in her spot, unable to move. She was holding back all the tears that's about to fall in a moment if Heejin still continues. Thankfully, they all walked pass her but not before Heejin bumped Wonyoung's shoulder in the process.

Wonyoung just stood there, Heejin's words replaying in her mind like a broken record.

"Wonyoung? What are you still doing here? Are you alright?" Jiwon was on her way to their classroom with Rei when they saw Wonyoung just standing in the hallways.

That was the only time she got back into her senses. She smiled to her friends like she was not hurting inside.

"Oh, um. I was just thinking of the things I forgot to bring today, but nevermind, I'll just bring it tomorrow," she says with a chuckle. Jiwon and Rei exchanged looks, like they don't believe what she was saying.

"Are you sure?" Rei asked with a hint of worry for their friend. Wonyoung smiled and linked arms with the two of them while giving them a smile which did not quite reach her eyes.

"Of course. I'm fine, guys. We should go now or we'll be late for the next class," she says and started dragging the two confused girls with her.

Yujin was out on the library working on an activity with Jiheon and Yuna when she spotted Wonyoung rushing just outside. She knows her bestfriend too well to notice the tears on Wonyoung's face. On instinct, she immediately stood up but was stopped by Yuna.

"Where are you going?" she questioned.

"I-I'll just go and check on Wonyoung. I'll be right back, I promise," Yujin replied while looking outside, getting ready to follow where Wonyoung was heading.

"Yujin, this activity is due later. We don't have much time left," Jiheon says, her voice determined to finish the said activity.

"That's right. I'm sure she's just around the campus," Yuna seconded.