9

When your lips are on my lips
And our hearts beat as one
But you slip out of my fingertips
Everytime you run~

Rei was looking for Jiwon because she wants to go shopping for their friends since they'll go back to Korea tomorrow. She was excited to bring her bestfriend to the market and let her try the crepes and shakes that are available only in Japan.

"Where could Jiwonie be? I told her we'll go out today though," she says to herself as she searched the whole house.

"Mashi-san, have you seen Jiwon anywhere?" she asked her older brother who was busy munching the pumpkin-flavored cake like a squirrel on the kitchen.

"I think I saw her with Yoshi in the backyard earlier. Just check it out," he answers and went back to eating. "By the way, do you want some?" he offered to his baby sister.

"Nah, me and Jiwon will be going out anyways. Leave some instead because I haven't eaten that yet," she says and proceeded to the backyard of the house.

"Alright, kid," Mashiho says and continued his food.

Upon arriving at the backyard, Rei heard laughter from were the swings were located. It does sound like Jiwon and her brother that's laughing.

She then saw Jiwon and Yoshi sitting beside each other in the swings while they were facing the mountain view in front of them.

Rei was about to call them but something stopped her. She saw Yoshi tucking Jiwon's hair behind her ear and fixing her bangs.

She didn't know why but she suddenly felt her heart being punched. Even her feet were glued to the ground that she couldn't move.

It didn't help that Jiwon was just there, smiling at Yoshi. It looked like they were having fun, without her. Seeing Jiwon happy with someone else hurt her. She even heard Yoshi say something to Jiwon.

"Seriously, who wouldn't like you? You're cute and funny," he says to her.

"They.... they look good together. I bet Jiwon likes Yoshi-san now, more than me," she says and finally had the strength to step back. She accidentally stepped on a dry twig and it created a loud snap, making the two look at her direction.

"Rei-yah! How long have you been there?" Jiwon was shocked to see her and was a bit panicky. She stood up and was about to approach her but Rei ran away.

She didn't want to hear anything that Jiwon has to say, nor did she want an explanation because, who is she? She's just Jiwon's bestfriend.

"Did you see her? Was she----" Mashiho wasn't able to finish his question because Rei ran past him, heading towards the front door.

He was confused but he was sure that he saw Rei's face that was struck with tears. A few moments later, Jiwon came inside the house while panting. It looked like she just ran in a marathon.

"Oppa, have you seen Rei? Where did she go??" she asked while her voice was shaking and her face was mirrored with panic and confusion.

"Okay, calm down, calm down. What happened? I saw her but she just ran past me, heading outside," he says and had his hand on top of his head. He was confused as well.

"I don't know. She just ran away when she saw me and Yoshi-oppa a while ago, but I also think she misunderstood our conversation. Look, I'll explain later but right now, I have to find her," Jiwon says and ran outside as well.

As soon as Jiwon left, Yoshi went inside with a confused look.

"What happened with those two right there?" Mashiho asked him.