All Ends Well

"Everyone, gather up! The ceremony is about to begin!" The principal said as everyone got to their seats. The students are in their graduation uniform, excited to finally end their school life.

Howard sat next to Randy, who's been looking through his phone on memes. Classic Randy. Stevens sat next to Nomi who hasn't been showing any expression other than heartbreak. It must have been tough on him and Randy.

"Nomi, you okay?" He asked, gently holding onto his shoulder as comfort. Nomi sighed, only nodding his head but Stevens knew better.

"I may not know what's going on but I hope you're going to be okay." He said, holding Nomi as he tries to soothe the redhead's sadness. It worked, but only a little.

"Thank you, Stevens. I appreciate that." Nomi simply said and looks at the stage in front of him, where he'll graduate again. How many times has he graduated from this school? He couldn't remember. His name was called out and he climbed up the stage, getting his scroll. His eyes landed on Randy holding Daniel's hand and his heart is burning in rage. No. Randy shouldn't be with Daniel. He shouldn't.

Finally, Daniel walked up and looked at everyone with his fake smile. Nomi hated that smile a lot. Daniel then called Randy who just sat down from getting his scroll, so the nerd got up and walked to Daniel who suddenly just kneeled down on one knee.

It made Nomi crack his own chair.

"Randy,  will you be mine?" Daniel asked and Randy was surprised. He really doesn't know what to say. He was gonna say something until a video was flashed onto the screen. Howard started to grin as he show multiple clips of Daniel's true self. A selfish, ignorant, bratty s*.

"Do you really think I'd care for you morons? Trust me, your life will end before you can even think about it." Daniel from the screen said and the real Daniel panicked. Randy looked at him, heartbroken and furious.

"Randy, I can explain!" He said, panicking more. Randy slapped him hard and runs away from the ceremony. Nomi rushed towards Randy who was crying behind the school. Nomi looks down in guilt.

"Randy, can we talk?" Nomi asked, sitting down next to him as he hold Randy's hand gently. Randy looks away but didn't say anything.

"Why did you leave..? You left me there in pain and confusion. Why..." Randy cried, looking at Nomi with disappointment.  Nomi looks down and sighs.

"I was.. figuring things out. I didn't know what love is, Randy. When I fell in love with you, I felt weird and I needed some time to understand this feeling. I'm sorry, I must have been awful to you haven't I?" Nomi asked with a sad smile and Randy nodded.

"Yeah, you have." He said. Nomi nods his head gently.

"I don't forgive you, Nomi. But, I'll give you a second chance." Randy said and gets up from his spot. Nomi was surprised but thrilled anyway.

"I won't let you down." He said and kiss Randy's hand gently, taking him back to the ceremony. Randy blushed and smiled at him. He kissed Nomi gently and followed him back to the ceremony to celebrate.

Things changed a lot ever since.

Nomi and Randy revealed each other's identity and became more closer than ever. They soon enough tell their relationship to Randy's mom and she's very happy about it. Soon, a party was thrown and both of them are spending their life together.

All ends well.