ೃ⁀➷ vi. always need you

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

"you don't really need to add my name, bekka," astrid said as she rubbed her right arm, feeling guilty for being added into a family thing. klaus notices her uncomfortable stance and wraps his arm around her waist.

he kisses his forehead, bringing her comfort, when rebekah turns around she makes a disgusted face as she waves her head. the couple laughs as they break apart and the youngest speaks, "you became part of our family that moment you got niklaus wrapped around your finger."

klaus shakes his head as he rolls his eyes, trying to find a way to change the subject because he was close to turning red and the werewolf was looking at him with an innocent look on her face. "speaking of fingers, you better hand me that blade before you slice your's off. father will not like you handling the blade."

"if i want to wield a blade, i shall wield a blade. father need not know," rebekah says as the other blonde girl smiles at the younger girl's spirit.

"he will find out. he always does," there was no man the female werewolf hated more than mikael, for numerous reasons, in fact. but she pushes negative thoughts as she reminds herself he is still the father of the boy she loves. klaus places his arm around the silent girl's shoudler.

rebekah ignores her brother's warning and continues to carve their names. "that is because you always tell him."

from under klaus' arm, she frowns at how he looks down, "i cannot help it. he frightens me."

rebekah turns around, stares at her brother being speaking, "he frightens us all. that is why we stick together as one, always and forever. right, traitor?" klaus looks up and smiles.

"right," klaus says as his beloved looks out at the cave, seeing a familiar silhouette so she moved closer and placed her lips on klaus' cheek.

"i must go, i promised aiden and dale i'd take them hunting. bye, bekka," she waves at the girl before kissing klaus' cheek once more, "bye, my darling, see you later."

long long ago, the mikaelsons were like a second family to astrid. but she cared for no one more than her own family; her dad, mom, two brothers and sister.

thinking about it now, the mikaelsons didn't hold a candle to the four siblings. an original tribrid as the eldest. the two middle sons were alpha werewolves to respective pacts. and the youngest created one of the most powerful covens to date.

if they truly wanted to, they could rule the world.

in the thousand years she's lived, it was her duty keeping their bloodline flowing. aiden, the second-born, was the one to stay in their town and the one to maintain roots in mystic falls. while dale, the youngest male, had a pack in new orleans. and ainsley's coven was in oregon.