Chapter 1 - Storytail

"Is it a Heavenly Body Wizard Mage?"

Lucy's POV

"Lu-Chan! It's already 7! We cant be late! We are taking a mission today remember?" I was awakened by the voice of Levy from the door. Hmmppt. Uhh... today is my restday... Sleep more.

*closes eyes*

"LU-CHAN!!!" She yelled again. This time she wrecked the door. ("--) My gosh. She really wrecked it!!!!!

"Come on! Hurry!" She yelled. She grabbed my hand. While I was walking lamely to the living room.

"Whaaaaaa,..... aaaatt?" I asked lazily. Oh god, I'm soooo tired!

"What is wrong with you? It is still your 1st week in the guild and you are like that." She asked in an irititated voice.

"Whhhy.... Cant we just do ut tommorrow?" I asked again and this time I fell asleep.

"But you promised me." She pouted. Not again Levy.

"Okaaayyy.... Okay... I need to bath first." I said as I walked away and ran back to the stairs.

"Yay!" She yelled like a child. She is always like this when no one is around. But if there is she acts so damn serious. ("--) Why did I promise her?'

*Flashback*

I was sitting in one of fairytail's seats. In the bartending area where Mirajane is.

"Ohh... Mira!" I greeted her. Mira seems to be a very nice person and she is also fairytail's mega model. I wonder if I could. (>_Lol.

"Oh hey... Lucy!" She replied. She was returning glasses.

"Wow... Where did you get this?" I asked. She wore a very nice ring. It seems so beautiful! I so love it!!!! :3

"Oh this... It's from Owi and Owa's Home of Spell and Magic. It's very pretty right?" She asked as she put her hands on the table. Wow! It is very pretty. Shining beautifully!

"Yes it is! Owi and Owa? How much? I bet they are the oldest yet nicest spell shop around here in Magnolia." I said as I took a closer look to the ring. It is a diamond one. And a little big.

"Uh.. yeah... they are... Mm... not much." She said with a smile. She removed the ring from her fingers and handed it to me. She fitted it to my ring finger and it fitted perfectly! "Wow, I guess. This ring is prettier on your hand." She said as she was delighted to see her ring perfectly on mine.

"Not much? Just tell me please. I wanna buy one." I pleaded her.

"Well... it is 250,000 gems i think." She said with a smile.

250,000 gems. 250,000 GEMS?!!! OMG! That is like missions foe S-Class Mages! Mira is so rich.

*Toink*

"Uh. Hehe. Well... That is so... expensive..." I said. I sighed. Oh well... too bad.

"Well.. there are always missions there on the request board." She said as she pointed to a brown board. There are papers clipped there.

"But I am still a trainee here. Remember?" I asked. I sighed again. There are 11 Ranks here in there guild. Master, Superior, Master Mage, Elite, S-Class Mage, A-Class, B-Class, C-Class, D-Class, Newbie, Trainee.

I'm so far. Well... Mira is an S-Class. I believe there are 5 S-Class Mages here. Mira, Erza, Laxus, Mystogan and ? Oh I forgot. T.T

"Take the missions. If you could win it. The title is yours. You are a Celestial Spirit Wizard Right? Celestial Spirit Wizards are strong. You could be an S-Class in just a click." She said encouraging me. Wha? But I'm not strong. I have like 3 Keys. Taurus, Cancer and Aquarius. Sigh.