Chapter 4 - Blizzard Storm

"She's a wimp"

Lucy's POV

So currently we are in a umm... blizzard storm I think?

"Lushheee????" Happy askws in a Cold toned voice. Oh no the cat! He's cold!

"Hmm? Happy?" I replied.

"Are weee there yet?" He asked.

"Nope not yet." Gray replied.

"Wendy-San, Carla? Are you okay there?" Levy asks.

"Yes... we-we're okay..." They said.

*Grrr*

"Did you guys hear that?" I asked. God! What are those sounds? It creeps the hell out of me.

"Wolves." Gray muttered out.

"Wolves-"

*YAAA*

"Ayyyyy!!!" I yelled. If you guys dont know the wolf litterilally attacked me.

"Lucy!" Masculine shout of Gray and came closer to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. Concern. The thought of him above me, makes my face burn red- I am sooo a pervert!!!!

"I'm okay." I stood up. "So this is a war eyy?"

We are in the middle. Surrounded by some wolves - IN THE MIDDLE IF A BLIZZARD!

"Gate of the Bull and Strength, Taurus!" I opened a gate and it showed as Taurus.

"You look so pretty today Miss Lucy!" He says. In the middlr of a fight?!

"Stop talking to me and attack those wolves!!!!" I commanded.

"Anything for you."

"Ice-Make War Head!" Gray made some kind of Ice Missiles? Shards? Hmm.. I dunno.

"Sky Dragon Slayers, Wind Whip!" An attack that came from Wendy. Well.... it just killed 2 wolves apparently.

And like 48 more.

*sweat drops*

"Taurus! Rampage!" I commanded my celestial spirit.

"WAHHH!" Taurus slammed away the wolves.

"Ice Make - Snow Storm!" Gray spells out. And will a hurticane I guess happened. And took all the wolves away.

"Sky Dragon Slayer's Wind Hurricane!" Wendy's Turn and eventually the wolves spinned round and round and round.

"Phew." I wiped away my sweat. "That was a fight." I complimented.

"Till' next time Taurus." I thanked my spirit.

"Anytime Lucy." And Taurus dissappeared.

Wendy giggled and Gray sighed.

*Crunch*

"AHHH!" I yelled. Something bit me.

"LUCY!" Gray shouted.

I moved my legs and making it hurt more. Great, just great Lucy.

"LU-CHAN!" Levy shouts.

"Lucy-San!" Wendy Shouts.

"Sky Dragon Slayer's Wind Flop." The wolf was thrown away.

"Lucy-San are you hurt?" We.dy asked.

"A-AHH!" I yell again. And the next thing I knew, my eyes closed.

Levy's POV

"What- LU-CHAN! Wake up!!!" I yelled. No, she isn't dead. Lu-Chan isn't dead!

"No, she's okay. She's breathing." Wendy assured us. We sighed in relief.

"Let's go somewhere safe " Gray suggested.

And we carried Lu-Chan to the nearest town.

Erza's POV

Me and Natsu just finished eating. It took us 30 minutes actually. And we are about to leave the shop.

"Ugh- AHH... That made me full." Natsu complimented. Now we have to continue the mission.

"Erza! Natsu!" We heard a familiar male voice.

"Gray." Natsu uttered out. Pissed off.

"Wendy. Gray. Happy. Carla. Levy. Wait?! Who's that?!" I asked. They are carrying a blonde girl. The first time to meet this girl.

"Wait. Let's go to a place here." Wendy suggests. We nodded.

Lucy's POV

I was awake in a wait... a garden? Full of flowers. And there was a bench. I was dressed in my same clothe. Tired, I sat down the bench. And well... the place is windy. Making it cool. There we're trees around too.

"Hello Lucy." I was greeted by a? Blonde girl? Wait... she looks like...

"It's a pleasure to meet you around here...." She gave me a smile. A smile which is also like mine. She looks like really me.

Silence on my part. I was stunned. Very stunned.

"He hm. You must be wondering who I am, Well I am-" before she could continue, I woke up.

-:-Realidad - Waking Up-:-

I woke up. Blurry actually.

"Now she's awake." I heard a familiar child like voice eho I guess is from Lucy.

My vision went clearer and I was surrouned by Gray, Levy, Happy, Carla and a red haired woman in an armor. And We.dy by my side.

I tried to sit. And well.. I haven't fully recovered.

"No-no Lucy. Stay there. Your thigh hasn't fully recovered." Wendy says.

"So you are Lucy." The scarlet woman spoke up.

"Ahh.. yeah... I'm actually new to the guild..." I explained. And the scarlet woman gave me a death glare. My god she's scary.

"I'm Erza. An S-Class Mage." She gave me her hand gesturing me to shake hands.

"Lu-lucy..." I shaked hands with Erza.

"Wow an S-Class Mage!" My eyes wided in surprise.

She just nodded.

"Now tell me, what brought you here in the South Tundra Mountains?" She asks.

Natsu's POV

So that blonde girl's name is Lucy. Pfft. She's not as strong as I thought.

She's a wimp.

****

Chad's Notes: Okay so. I'm gonba update quickly until Chapter 10. Okay so I asked my fellow Fairytail Writer, how many chappies should I make. She said 30 or 40. Well... for me.. 75? XD. I dunno.

Anyways, let's see the next chappie!

~Chad (One of a kind author)