Chapter 6 - Friends to Friends

"Of course. She's like a little sister to me. I'll guard her."

Lucy's POV

I was taking a very relaxing warm bath. Ahh... so warm.

"WENDY! GRAY!" I heard Erza yell. Due to that her voice is angry, I hesitated to ran down the stairs. And got only a towel surrounding me or covering me. I ran down the stairs and ran to the back door.

"What-" I couldn't continue what to say when they all stared at me.

"Wow Lucy. Your boobs-" My god Gray is a pervert!

"You pervert!" I kicked Gray away.

"Lu-Lu Chan..." Levy trailed off.

"What?" I asked them. Wendy, Carla, Erza, Levy and Happy's jaws fell to the ground.

"WAHHH!" I yelled. My towel is in the ground. I quickyly picked it up and ran upstairs. My god it is so embarassing!!!

Erza's POV

"We-wendy, Gr-Gray! Come ov-over here." I commanded them. The thought of Lucy naked infront of us is so getting into ny nerves!

"Yes Erza?" Wendy asks.

"Wendy heal him. Gray bring Natsu to the lounge!" I commanded them.

"Aye-Erza. " Gray says. Still haven't recovered from Lucy's Kick.

*~*SNOOP BE DOOP!*~*

"Wendy how's it going?" I worried about this pinkette. Aish. He faints dramatically.

"He's doing fine." Wendy says as she continues to heal him.

"Erza, what happened to that flame brain?" Gray asks.

"Have you noticed last week ago? He was absolutely not himself?" I hinted them.

"Well yeah... Natsu has been acting weird lately. Sometimes serious and quiet. Then he smile devilously." Levy recalls back.

"Then faints." Gray added.

"And that's what happened to him right now." I sighed. Completely worried about him. Oh I hope Lucy is safe. She doesn't have to be one of Natsu's black list.

Lucy's POV

Besides about what happened a few minutes ago. I changed to my red clothe. And pink miniskirt. And sone red ribbon for my hair.

Aish. Whi was that pink haired male that fainted? It looks like he is super ill. Phew. Well.. I need to sleep.... It's pretty late...

*Yawns*

Gray's POV

"Okay it's pretty late. Let's pair this up! Wendy, Gray and Carla, Levy and Lucy and also Me, Natsu and Happy. Got it?" Erza asked.

"Got it." We nodded.

Uh! I wanna be in one bed with Lucy. Not for that - thingy. U just wana assure her. She is new here and she might get scared? Or I dunno. Just to protect her.

Flame brain will probably be there for a while with Erza and Wendy.

I'll just go request Levy! Yay! I'm so smart.

I went to the stairs and to the 2nd Floor.

"Levy. Psst." I tried to call Levy.

"Gray? Umm.. what can I do for you?" Levy trails off then comes to me closer.

"Ehm... Err... Can I... err..." My mouth is stock up. Aish. How can I say this? Oh god! It's embarrising.

"To sleep with Lucy? Okay... Just make sure she's not pregnant by morning." She smirks.

"Levy!"

"Just kidding Gray-Sama... Yes you can and just guard her that nothing will happen to her." Levy assures me.

"Of course. She's like a little sister to me. I'll guard her." I assure her.

"I think it's more that." She says and walks away.

More than what?

Aish. I'm too sleepy to think.

I got in the door and I saw her in a Red suit and mini-skirt. Red ribbon to her hair too.

I slept beside her and I hugged her.

Lucy's POV

*~*Time Skip*~*

I need to empty my urinary bladder it's quite full. I looked at the window and it still was dawn. 2:00 A.M I think.

I moved. And there was an arm covering me.

*shivers*

I looked back and see Gray. Top-less. With his- PERV! Thinking of that makes me blush. Gray cares for me too much. Hmm... a little sister I think?

*Err*

Oh I need to go to the C.R. It's so full!

I moved and covered Gray with the blanket.

I got out of our room and went down stairs.

I saw the pink haired male that Erza was holding an hoir or so. His hair was messy and the blanket is not properly covered.

I got near him and arranged his blanket. His angry gritted teeth. Turned into a calm smile.

And after that, I went to the bathroom. Finishing, I went out of the C.R. and went back to my room.

I got beside Gray. I covered myself with blanket. And I fell asleep.

****

Chad's Notes: Okay sorry for the short chappie. Hehe. I was like ohh.. I need to upload 3 chapters. You want to know the name of the girl eyy? Well.. guess...

Hehe.

Next chappie being written!!!

~Chad