Never Letting You Go (A NaLu Fan Fic.) Season 1

A NaLu Fan Fiction

Season 1

-If you'd let me I would. And now that I fell for you, I'm never letting you go.

©Never Letting You Go is under the authority of ChadJcray. All Rights Reserved 2015. Copyright.

*-=INTRODUCTION=-*

Lucy's POV

To be a daughter of a rich man is a very thing I disliked. Like what my father did to me. He wants me to love a man I dont even love. He only thinks about himself. Money, Wealth and Himself. That is his three main perspectives in life. He was the air and I am the spare. He didn't treat me like a princess. He was my boss, and I am his employee. His slave employee.

I wish mom... Mom was here. But eventually, mom left ne to my father. She ran away. I dont know the reason why, but she probably has her own reason.

I am Lucy Heartfilla, and this is my story.

Natsu's POV

Temper. Wrath. Play. Kill. Destroy. Win. Success. Hate.

8 Main Words in my vocabulary. I never liked anyone. Not until, I met Erza. Only she can understand me. She treated me as her little brother. She stood up for me. She never left me behind. She ia my only friend. She is like my sister. Unlike my father and trainor, he left me. For I dont know why. And the next thing I knew, he was dead. And that's it I was alone in life.

That's why the word "Love" didn't exist in my vocabulary. For I wasn't loved.

I am Natsu Dragneel, and this is my story.

****

Chad's Notes: First chapter, coming right up!

-=Post or Write on my profile=-

*Dont forget to Vote, Comment, Share, Recommend and Follow me!*

| Add me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/Jcrayskie

|Follow me on Twitter! @JcrayJC

|Follow me here on Wattpad!

|Like my facebook fan page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jcray-H-Bellen/106468073018362

Lovelots! \(^_^)/