Part two: Gripping your waist.

After running for a few miles they reached the station. It was pouring heavily. The station was empty. With no signs of people around. They knew, they were somewhat...doomed.

"Stoppppp..." Naya roared.

Everyone stopped at once. With confusion on their faces wondering what this stubborn girl was now upto.

"Naya, we can't stop. The water level might have gone up a lot by now." Rian said.

"We can't just keep running. We are literally.. Quite literally surrounded by water.. What are we even running for?"

"Do you want us to just give up? I'm sure we can find a place somewhere high till, rescuers find us." The other women said in high tone.

"We need a plan." Naya was determined that it wasn't worth to just keep moving. They couldn't just defeat moving water. It would surely consume them in no time.

"She's right, we need a plan." Rian said.

"First of all, we're all old enough so this teenager should listen to-" The other guy said savagely.

"This teenager has a name. I'm Naya!"

"Okay well, let's not argue. Quickly tell your names, it might help in calling each other. I'll start, I'm Rian."

With them introducing themselves, naya, rian, apoorva, chirag and samarth finally agreed upon a plan. With rian in lead and other two guys, chirag and samarth in charge of anything strength required.
The other women, apoorva in charge of directions as she has lived the longest in Mumbai among them, essentially her entire life... and naya, in charge of.. Basically surviving.

"Which station is this.." Apoorva searched for the sign board.

"Look..it's Malad station." Chirag replied.

Since Mumbai is peninsula. It was practically impossible to leave it and find for a water free land in minimum time they had left. They had to think of something. Something which would keep them safe, untill rescue arrives.

"Tallest building!.." Naya shouted.

"What?" Rian questioned.

"Tallest building in Mumbai.. What is it? Uh.."

"Palais Royale of course." Samarth replied. He sounded smug like his face. His skin was chocolate brown and his face sculpted. He definitely worked out, but his jaw. Was definitely gifted. Although he wasn't much tall. Hovering at five nine.

"Yes! let's go there." Naya roared.

"Excuse me miss, it's literally near the shore. We are away from the sea for now, why do you want to go near the suicide den!" Chirag replied, his voice rough.

"No! She might be right." Apoorva exclaimed.

"How-"

"Mumbai is surrounded by water. We're doomed anyhow. Since we almost have one hour before water starts rushing in, we should look for a high ground. Maybe they'll send helicopters for the citizens left behind."

"But how do we get there, we don't even have maps. No signal, no internet connection." Samarth said.

"Sign boards! Look for the direction boards on the streets. Let's not waste any time. Search for a vehicle first!" Rian exclaimed.

"Look, there's a empty rickshaw and it has a key. How unusual."

"The owner, might have run away panicking I'm sure. But, we all can't ride it together.." Apoorva sighed.

"I can look for a bike, you all should start heading towards the building." Rian said.

"No, I'm coming with you." Naya stared intensely, her gaze oozing demand.