Chapter 5

Wanna know what's on this beetle's diet? Sweat and tears, that's what! That's how it gets stronger... I think we can all learn somethin' from that! -Itto

 I think we can all learn somethin' from that! -Itto

♡SA assault mention♡

"Didn't you sleep before going to the mall?"

"I didn't sleep as well as ur dad."

Instead of falling asleep bro got knocked out unconscious by Diluc.

Idk what to write help.

As you were snoring on the couch, Aether went to open the door since someone knocked on it. But what's weird is that they didn't ring the bell. 'Maybe they didn't see it?' Is what the blondie thought

Opening the door he was met with someone with (h/c), Aether couldn't see his eyes since of their bangs covering it. "Uhm, hello. Is there something you need?" Aether spoke up. The random person didn't say anything, just stayed where they were standing. And then they left without a word. 'Wrong house.' They thought.

"Hm? That was weird.." Aether mumbled closing the door and locking it. Walking back to the living room he sat down on the sofa next to you.

'Should I tell [First name] abt it..' Aether pondered, that was until Paimon flew over to Aether holding your phone showing that it was ringing. "What do we do?!" Paimon whispered yelled. "Wake [First name] up obviously." Aether responded back also whispering. Paimon nodded her head nervously as Aether shook you gently.

"Mmh..one mor..e...year..." You said sleepily turning to the other side. Aether shook them a bit more saying you have a incoming call. You got up tiredly and took the phone from Paimon

You accepted it not checking the name. "Mm..hello?"

"Hello." (1)

You gritted your teeth. This being the last person you wanted to talk to after what they've done.

"Make it quick."

"What's your new addre—"

!BEEP!

You ended the call immediately. 'I can't believe he's still trying.' You thought putting ur phone down.

"Who was that?.." Aether asked concerned. You looked over at him and wrapped ur arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug. He hugged you back rubbing circles on ur back. "Nice boobs." Aether instantly hit you on ur back. Hard. Hard as ur dads dick when he sees me. "OW OW OW—" You screamed in pain rubbing where he hit you. And it's kinda suspicious since it was like a few inches above ur ass.