Chapter 9

As the saying goes, you never truly know someone until you meet them in person, and at long last, I finally have the great honor of meeting you today. -Yun Jin

♡Drug usage♡

♡Drug usage♡

"Paimon? What's wrong?"

"Al—Albedo! Albedo and Tighnari are here too!!"

[First name] rlly wanted to just punch something right then and there.

'MORE FUCKINF PEOPLE ARE YOU KIDDI—'

"Qiqi is here too Paimon."

Aethers voice came in, behind him was the small zombie girl. Holding onto his pants.

"Ta-daa.."

She softly said. [First name]'s heart melted sure but that doesn't mean they're still a bit..upset? That there is more mouths to feed. Hell their monthly food money might as well go to 1million dollars. Fuck maybe even more.

"I'm going to Tim Hortons goodbye."

And with that [First name] put the bags down and went back to their car and driving away. Diluc and Xiao who were climbing up the stairs were quite confused. Nvm that they were confused asf.

"Did Qiqi say something wrong..?"

☁︎

!DING!

The bells of the Tim Hortons softly rang as a (h/c) mf stepped into the building. A few ppl glanced at who came into the building but quickly looked away as they saw that angry look on the new comers face.

A woman with dyed red hair spotted the new comer and quickly went to greet her old friend.

"[First name]! It's nice to s— Shit what happened to you?"

She sat [First name] down on one of the bar like tables. And went in the kitchen to get them some food. From the corner of their eyes, [First name] saw two little girls talking.

One of the girls had the most golden hair ever, shit was shining brightly. She wore a white summer dress with a straw hat on top, with a little fake flower on it. Normally, normally, most ppl would think blond people would have blue eyes, yeah she had a light brown coloured eye. Her skin was a tad bit darker than the other girl.

The other looked a little younger than the golden haired girl. She had dirty blond hair tied into two low pigtails with white silk ribbons, innocent blue eyes with a little Beauty mark under one of them. Her outfit was a soft blue coloured dress with white ruffles underneath them, a white petticoat underneath it, she wore some white flats that had little blue stars plastered onto them.