Panic attack | Conrad Fisher

You and Conrad have a crush on each other.

Or at least you think he likes you back.

But you were definitely sure you liked him, you have since you were a kid.

Ever since you were 11, you have had the biggest crush on Conrad Fisher and the only one who knew about it was yours and belly's best friend Taylor.

Belly had a thing for Jeremiah which for the longest time she had something for Conrad, but she moved on to Jeremiah who literally treated her like a princess.

(Jelly was cute ngl)

You were proud of your sister, she deserved the love and attention Jeremiah gave her.

But, now you were left to figure out whatever was going on with Conrad.

He was a very hard person to read, he was a very closed off person and didn't open up to anyone not even his family.

You tried to get him to talk to you but it ended up with Conrad storming off because he wasn't ready to open up.

Which you understood he needed time, but summer was only a few weeks away from ending and you needed to talk to him now.

You could tell he was going through something and wanted to help him, but you couldn't help him if he didn't tell you what he needed help with.

You didn't expect him to either, you knew Conrad to know he didn't like opening up, it made him feel vulnerable and if he was vulnerable someone would end up hurting him.

So he buried his feelings deep inside, where he knew he wouldn't get them hurt.

You understood what he was doing as you also did it when you were younger and afraid to get hurt.

You didn't even realize how much you actually thought about him until just now, he was all you could think about.

You snapped out of your thoughts and finished your cereal, knowing Jeremiah would want to finish the milk.

He had a weird obsession with milk and you didn't understand why, but people like different things.

"Here Jere" You spoke and handed him the bowl of milk, noticing Conrad hadn't come down for breakfast yet.

Jeremiah jumped at the opportunity and snatched the bowl of milk from you, drinking it before putting it in the sink.

"Hey guys, has anyone seen Conrad this morning?" You asked as Belly was sitting across from you.

"I think he's either in his room or by the docks." Jeremiah said before offering a hand to Belly which made you smile.

They were the sweetest together, and Belly was happy, that's all that really mattered to you.

You nodded and thanked him before knocking on his door, hearing no response so you let yourself in.

You looked around seeing he wasn't in there, deciding to go see if he was down by the docks like Jeremiah said.

And there he was, just standing there looking over the water, seeming to be lost in thought.

You walked up beside him, looking over the water at the beautiful view.