Attention | Jeremiah Fisher

You needed your boyfriend's attention right now.

But he was too busy playing video games right now.

You weren't feeling good and was cramping but you knew Jeremiah didn't know that.

If he did, he would have already been laying in bed with you and cuddling you.

But, you didn't want to bother him so you just left him be.

You were laid on Jeremiah's bed, curled up in a ball as you were cramping and couldn't really move without making it worse.

Jeremiah wasn't paying any attention and you wanted nothing more than to cuddle with him.

But once again, you didn't want to bother him and make him feel obligated to cuddle with you.

You weren't that kind of girlfriend, you hated making Jeremiah feel like he was obligated to do something.

So usually, you just kept things to yourself.

Jeremiah told you to always tell him when you wanted him or needed him.

But you were stubborn and felt like a burden to him if you told him you wanted him.

It just felt out of place for you to actually tell him you wanted cuddles and to make him feel bad and get off his game, you weren't like that.

He was allowed to play his games and you had no problem with but 90% of the time he was with you.

You were curled up in one of Jeremiah's hoodies and some shorts, scrolling through instagram as you had nothing better to do.

Jeremiah was talking to Conrad and Steven on his headset but had one ear out in case someone called him.

You got a strong cramp and let out a soft moan in pain, clutching onto your stomach.

Jeremiah must have heard you and turned around, telling Conrad and Steven that he had to go and that he would play tomorrow.

Jeremiah got up and laid on the bed with you, propping his head up on his hand.

"What's wrong baby?" Jeremiah asked, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

You didn't say anything and just reached for his hand and laced your fingers together.

Jeremiah knew something was up and just held onto your hand, bringing it up to his mouth to kiss it.

"Talk to me baby, what's wrong?" Jeremiah asked worriedly, getting closer to you.

"I don't feel good and i'm cramping" You explained, fighting back tears as your cramps were really bad and nothing really helped.

Jeremiah knew you were ab to cry and just laid down and helped you to lay on his chest knowing when you were on your period you could hardly function.

And he knew it wasn't your fault, you couldn't help how bad your period was.

You were on birth control, you were drinking enough water everyday, you even tried to exercise on your period but nothing seemed to help.

"Baby you should have told me you were hurting, i would have come cuddled with you sooner. You're way more important than my game." Jeremiah said scooping you up in his arms.

Kissing your forehead and laying his head on yours.

"I didn't want to burden you." You whined as the pain wasn't easing up.

"Baby you will never be a burden to me, i love you and want to know what's going on, you should have told me sooner baby, how long have you been cramping?" Jeremiah asked softly, smoothing your hair, feeling bad you didn't tell sooner.

"For about 2 hours, i tried getting a shower but it didn't help so i came in here after i got dressed." You could feel the pain getting stronger to the point where you were tearing up.

"It hurts so bad" You tried to fight the tears but couldn't help but let a few slip, feeling really weak right now.

"I'm sorry baby, i have a heating pad in here if you want to try that, and i have some medicine that you can take." Jeremiah said and wiped away your tears, feeling bad that you felt bad.

He hated seeing you in pain, if he could take your pain he swore he would.

You nodded and raised up enough so he could get up.

Jeremiah got the heating pad situated and gave you 3 ibuprofen's, giving you his water to drink with it.

You took the medicine and took a sip of water, swallowing the capsules down your throat.

Jeremiah laid back down and laid you back on his chest, holding the heating pad onto your tummy.

"Thank you" You whispered, getting comfortable on Jeremiah's chest, he always made the pain subside just by laying next to you.

"Baby i know something that can help but your not gonna like it" Jeremiah said into your hair, knowing how you felt about it already.

You already knew what he meant and shook your head.

"I know you don't like the idea, but it helps with cramps and i don't mind. I just don't want you in pain." Jeremiah rubbed your back with his free hand.

"No Jere, i don't want to have sex on my period, it's gross and unsanitary." You hated the idea of having sex on your period.

"Baby, that's what towels and condoms are for, i'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better." Jeremiah said and heard you sigh.

"Jere, i don't think i could go through with it, the whole idea is just gross to me." You answered honestly, you didn't care if it helped or not it was more of a mental thing.

"Okay baby, it was just a suggestion since i heard it helps." Jeremiah said and kissed your forehead, feeling you cuddle into him even more.

(Tbh ive never done it but i've heard it helps and it's not entirely gross just do it in the shower 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Jeremiah smiled and held you close to him, you falling asleep a few mins later.

I hope it wasn't too bad like i said i'm just now starting to get into the habit of writing again 😭