Truth or Dare | Conrad Fisher

Conrad had finally agreed to take you to a party with him and Jeremiah.

You have never been to a party but you knew basically everything fun to do at a party.

Drinking, smoking, dancing, having sex in numerous places, etc.

That's all parties were about here in cousins.

All the girls usually had boyfriends or just hooked up with numerous boys, and you were sure Conrad was one of those boys who hooked up with numerous girls.

Which personally you didn't really like, but there was nothing you could do about it.

Plus you usually just talked to Jeremiah about stuff that bothered you like that.

Jeremiah was your best friend and honestly, he was rooting for you and Conrad.

Jeremiah had found someone he really really liked and had talked to them about you and you told him how proud you were of him.

He finally got someone to like him for him, you were shocked it didn't happen sooner.

Jeremiah was a really sweet guy, he knew how to treat a woman right and he had a playful spirit, he was your best friend and you loved he found someone for him.

When you were little, Jeremiah promised to help you get together with Conrad as he knew you liked him, so here you were, playing truth or dare at a party with Jeremiah, Conrad and a few other of your friends.

Jeremiah decided to play a game of truth or dare, you knew what he was up to and you knew it was nothing good.

You had been drinking so you were tipsy but not drunk, you still could make conscious decisions which meant you were perfectly fine.

Jeremiah had decided to choose you first which made you nervous, Jeremiah was your best friend and all but you knew he was up to no good.

"Alright i'll start, Y/N truth or dare?" Jeremiah asked with a cheeky smile, you were worried about what he would make you do or say.

"Dare" You said confidently, you didn't want to look afraid of what he would say so you put a brave face on and pushed through.

"Oooh starting it off with a bang okayy, i dare you to refill your cup and come back here and chug it." You scoffed, he was going easy on you for the first round which you were appreciative but also knew it only got worse from here.

You honestly needed the liquid courage, which you mentally thanked Jeremiah for your dare.

You went and refilled your cup with whatever was in the drink pitcher, going back to the group and chugging it with ease.

"Nice one, alright Leslie it's your turn." Jeremiah said to the girl he had been talking to you about, she was really pretty and sweet and knew her and Jeremiah were a good match.

The round went around and everyone did a dare, which left you to ask truth or dare.

"Umm Conrad truth or dare?" You pretended to think, looking over at Conrad who hadn't done a dare or answer a truth yet.

"Truth" Conrad said with a slight smirk, looking up at you making you instantly nervous.

You looked over at Jeremiah and saw him nod, giving you the reassurance you needed.