[use-atry]

◤──•~✰⋆✰~•──◥
Sitting in class, watching the teacher going blah blah blah. Writing  useless information  on there whiteboard.

"Alright kids so the---- method to wrote this is --- shakes spree" the teacher balabered on and on.

About. Pointless useless poetry, boring for what fells like centuries. Now to some it was instring  but not to these boys.

To be honst, it seemed planed and pasted a few weeks til the day of love. And there reading, analyzing the love told by the two taking there lives at the end, a case of isolating two inlove.

Though romantic.

"This is just to get us to write useless poetry, for someone in a few weeks" punz said cocky.

"Maybe. But punz keep you're opinions to yourself" the teacher said.

"I agree with punz on that" sapnap hummed, "its not like poetry can make someone magically fall for you"

"Shakespeare  is famous for-"

"Undying, isolating and self-apsided love" punz said, "how relestic"

"It's love poems punz" the teacher tried  to reason, "of the way love sh-"

"Take a look, at the time we wore in." Sapnap snared, "also Shakespeare  is the worst example of love. Come on kill yourself  over not being able to be with a person"

The teacher started to yell at punz for starting it. And an aruggemmt went on. Contuied  for awhile punz soon went to actually fight the teacher.

Punzs simps tried to just take the anger into there holes, to pentratate the young girls.

"I'm not fucking you asteai" he snared at the girl slaming his hand harsh on her desk.

Sapnap just went on his phone pulling up, strawberries  and cigarettes and punz seemed to calm down and  walked back to his seat.

Smiling to sapnap who turned it off.

"What is that damn song?" A kid asked.

"I'm not giving you the song, I'm not letting u have leverage over punz" sapnap said, "its a song that only I know. And mine and besties secert"

The teacher sighed, "lets contuie- lesson"

The teacher kept sprewing her poetry  bullshit the boys didn't really pay attention.

No, not at all punz was planing his valtines  day confession. Witch  he hopped it'll end up being the one to take sapnaps card.

Sapnap was also in a land of daydreams punz making out with him on his lap. He wanted nothing more to do even a hook up  with punz.

He just didn't wanna lose punz over this, punz was so bueaiful. And he couldn't help falling.

Though he would never tell punz his true fellings. And lose his childhood bestfriend.

Considering the boys both know everything about echother.. the bell soon  rung.

Class to class is all the happend til lunch. Though sapnap didn't see punz, until  later on in lunch.

"Oh my God punzo?! Where wore you" sapnap said tackling him in a hug.

"Scuffle with a teacher. He made me stay after class doll" punz said slipping by accident.

Sapnap blushed, "what did you just call me?"

◤──•~✰⋆✰~•──◥
Oop