[i cant...-i need]

◤──•~✰⋆✰~•──◥
Sapnap blushed.. his crush liked his whine..?

Soon the bell rung as as normal punz didn't bother. He took the candy but ditched the glittery mess bc his mother hates glitter.

Up and down that glittery hallway so many times that, til the fanil bell.

"You need to go home or we going to mine togather?" Sapnap asked grabing his bag.

"I'll go with u but my cars also here" punz said.

Sapnap nodded. As they both headed our to there cars. God sapnap was hopping.

Tonight he got the joy of a lifetime. And be able to fanilly be able to be labeled as punzs baby.

Soon, they arrived and not surpised sapnaps mother had the whole house loved  up.

"Joy" punz muttered a bit. Though Maybe it wouldn't be to bad.

"Ma' is out of town rn. But yeah she did this" sapnap said rolling his eyes.

He'd take punz by the hand taking him to the living room to cuddle and watch a movie.

"I'm gonna go get the snacks!" Sapnap giggled.

Punz smirked a bit. Having a saying all planed out for refills.

"Alright" punz said softly.

God sapnap was so perfect, he skipped off getting the snacks, y'k that basics popcorn, candy, drinks sitting it on the table he got a blanket  and cuddled up with punz while putting on there favoite movie.

It was a scary one sure, but punz held sapnap in order to protect him from the scary monsters on screen. Sapnap jumped and landed on punzs lap.

That alone didn't help punzs complouser. He was slowly getting aroused every little cute movement the other made.

But slowly at a time.

Punz blushed. He wanted to make this night special  for sapnap. Sapnap moved a bit to get resituated.

"Mm~" punz groned, "be careful!"

Sapnap blushed  hearing punz groned, "o-oh sorry!"

Punz smiled a bit to the others reaction.. his mind wondered to how he looked pinned under him, how pretty the male would be moaning his name.

He couldn't think og that for to long because he certinly  didn't wanna revile  the fact he was horny quiet yet.

He had that idea all planed out. And it was not that perfect time quiet yet in the blue-eyed blondies mind.

Soon the males ran out of snacks, so sapnap went to get more.

"Anything you want more of persficly?" Sapnap asked looking at the horny male.

Sapnap was smirked at, "you."

"I-i what?! I am not a fucking snack!" Sapnap said bright red.

Punz looked the other up and down pulling him down onto the couch with a small smirk.

"Oh, but I could just eat ur face out" punz said with a smirk plastered  on his face, sitting on sapnaps lap.

"P-punz?! You okay man- uh" sapnap asked nevrously..

His crush was sitting on him he could diffrently  fell punzs member  on his. He nearly drolled at the idea of where it may end-up soon.

Punz smirked, "im fine I just can't hide it anymore I need u" he'd kiss the other holding his chin.

The two made out for awhile soft moans and grones flooded the room, with the fuzzy movie on the background.

They wort paying to much attention to it. All they knew was echothers taste.
◤──•~✰⋆✰~•──◥
Oo~ getting stemy