[clueless mindless]

◤──•~✰⋆✰~•──◥
Minds, alike clueless goldfish, these boys felling echother close.

Hearts fluttering but, neither knew why the other was truly  flustered. A dance had been announced.

"Oh dear god." Punz muttered, "here we go"

Sapnap frowed he didn't want someone to take punz away from him again. Punzs most recent  ex tried to take and separate the two.

Whole reason they broke up really.. wait it was sapnaps fault... but even then punz thanked him.

So.. was he in the wrong or right. He pulled punz close in a tight hug almost like he was gonna try and protect the other.

"Awe sap that's cute, going all freal over you're bestfriend?" Punz cooed.

Bestfriend. Sapnap hated that term.. as the days grew closer to the day he hopped to stop being a pansy.

He's became clingy, and refused to not be away from punz. Punz loved this.

A girl came up to punz  gave him a love letter and ran off.

He simply rolled his eyes  and threw it into the garbage can.

"Bet it was a hook request" sapnap muttered on the others  neck  cuddled up with him.

Punz luaghed a bit loveimg the other acting like this.

"Probably- honstly I am done hooking up with females- well no-sex" punz said with a scrunched up face.

"Ah ue still a vergin punzo?" Sapnap asked shocked.

"Yea. Saving it for a certin boy." Punz hummed, "if he even likes me back"

"Youre such a bottom punzo" sapnap giggled, "and I have a right to say it"

"Youre a bottom?" Punz said surpised.

"Mhm and like you, I only want one man to do my ass" sapnap purred our.

Punz looked at the other, "that boy would be so lucky to be able to be in bed with you exploring ur body  sap"

"How so, my body  inst that impressive in my opinion" sapnap said cocky.

Not that hurt punz.. he saw sapnap bueaiful  as hell. Dreams he's had that wornt exactly  pg13. Where he had extremely  wet dreams of pleasing this boy.

"Sap. Don't tell me that. Why you say that?" Punz said with a puzzled face.

"I dunno I just fell like I'm not what my crush likes.. he's never batted an eye at me in a romantic regard" sapnap looked down.

Punz lifted his chin up cubbing sapnaps Chubby cheeks good he loved cupping them.

"Sap. If they don't love you for you, then simply they are not the one for you, alright?" Punz said softly  gritting his teeth.

Whoever this person was making the boy fell like this he was seriously  gonna hurt if he rejected sapnap.

Nobody shall hurt his  Precious little boy.. wait why did he think his?!

Has his mind self-drivein itself into the made up fantices  inside his head, telling him they are real. When really they all are a hoax.

And probably  will  stay like that. For the rest of his pathetic gay life.

Or that's what his father called him when he came out. Saying it was all a fase.

12.30 sapnap had a knock his window that night and a sobbing punz  in his arms.
◤──•~✰⋆✰~•──◥
Oh dear.