An English Breakfast

Hermione

When I got out of bed in the morning, I ran down stairs to see if the wedding invite had been delivered. "Hey mother, did any letter come from the photo place?" "That is not how you should be addressing your mother Hermione." I froze, wasn't father supposed to be at work.

I walked into the living room, to see him sitting on the dark green chair. "Good morning father," " Good morning Hermione, go fetch me some breakfast," I scowled. Hopefully Draco wouldn't talk to me like I was some random maid. But instead of fighting something unfightable I responded "Yes father," And dashed into the kitchen.

Then I realized it was going to be much harder to make meals without a wand. "Father, could I please use my wand?" "No. You can make a nice meal without a wand," I sighed he would never let my chain loose.

That was the one reason I was looking forward to being married, Draco wasn't an idiot and sexist. Oh why couldn't three weeks just speed by?

Draco

Oh goodness, Hermione is going to freak when she sees this. "Hey mate! Draco are you okay?" I showed Blaise the invite, "God mate, you got some chemistry!" "Hermione's going to freak." "That's probably true, but at the wedding you're going to have to kiss her." "Oh god, that's going to be so awkward."

"Well yeah, oh what's for breakfast?" "I don't know, let me call Lulu," "Master called. What can Lulu do for master?" "Lulu, could you get us some breakfast?" "Of course master!" Lulu disappeared and left me with Blaise. "You know I think that elf has it out for me, she kept giving me sour looks." "How strange,"

Hermione

After cooking eggs, bacon and getting a piece of toast buttered up I headed back to my father and handed him his breakfast. He took one look at it and said "This is no nice breakfast!" He stood up, and backhanded me.

I touched my cheek and felt instant stinging. I looked up at my father with tears in my eyes. His face was cold and hard, with not a hint of empathy. "Go to your room," He told me. I dashed out of the living room and up the stairs. When I ran into my room, I saw a small letter from the photo company.

Draco

Lulu came back and served us toast, bacon eggs and muffins. A lovely breakfast in Blaise and I's opinion. "You want to get a dog today?" Blaise asked me randomly. "No," I said, trying to ignore the strangeness of the question. "Why not? Hermione will probably love a puppy!" I sighed, I knew he was right so I nodded and said "Fine. When do you want to go?" "Mabey twelve? You pay for lunch this time." I sighed today was going to be a long day.