Prologue

My breathing shakes. My chest heaves in and out. I can only see light, not the good kind either. The artificial kind. I wanted to curl up and run. Get out of this horrible place. I jerked, trying to somehow get loose of my restrains.

"Oh, I would not struggle if I were you," a German voice said. "It will only make you weaker."

"Who are you?" I asked. I squinted my eyes to try and see the man that held me strapped to the cold, metal table.

He laughed, it was sinister and cruel. I hated it. "I am Baron Von Strucker. And I will be your nightmare for many years," he threatened. My eyes finally adjusted to see his head. A monocle rested on his eye and he barely had any hair.

"What do you want?" I questioned. I didn't want to know the answer it was more for stalling. My right hand jerked, grabbing the artificial light with my telekinesis. But before it could hit his head it stopped in its tracks. How is this happening?

He laughed once again. "You'll find that his very hard to do with your restraints on. I tried to run, my fast run of course, to see if I could use enough force but I couldn't. I felt slow. "Now back to your question. I am here to take away what you just tried to kill me with. And after, well, we will see how you hold up."

The last thing I remember was myself screaming.

----A----

My back arched in a sickly way and my eyes must have been red. How I was still alive is still a question I asked myself. I coughed, which felt like I coughed up my whole lungs. "She is awake, I must say I'm impressed," Strucker hisses like a snake.

"What-how did you-"

"I opened you up. Took a bit of a looked, and pulled you out. I striped you of your abilities. It is like taking candy from a baby," he said. I tried to grab the bloody scalpel from the table next to me with my mind but I couldn't, it was impossible. It was true, he actually took them away. I wanted to stop everything, go back to wherever I was before this.

"You're a monster!" I screamed at him. But he just stuck a needle in me and I was out once again.

---A---

I woke up again but I was standing. There was nothing that tied me up, just me and Strucker. And the only thing that was between us was the scepter. That horrible thing that I wanted to break in half.

"You could be a very valuable asset to us," he said. The tip of the scepter advanced toward my chest. "Welcome to Hydra."

Just as he said the wretched word, I grabbed the part of the scepter where it curved. Bad mistake. The palm of my hand made contact with the blue stone that glowed inside. My hand burned and something surged through me. It was something powerful and it was hard to tell if it was good or bad. I finally got enough strength to free myself from the stones grip. I pushed away the scepter, kicked Strucker in the face (that's the least he deserved) and ran to an exit. I swung open door. The landscape was snowy and cold, I was on top of a hill but a city wasn't far. I started to make my way toward the city and down the hill. No one came after me, no alarms went off, nothing happened. I just ran to the city and would try and find my way back home. And after, I would try and forget this. But I found that to be impossible.

---A---
AHHHHHHHH! WHO HAS SEEN AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON?ITS SO AMAZING. THIS IS JUST A BIT OF A PREVIEW, I GUESS. SO EXCITED TO BE WRITING THIS! JUST LIKE OLD TIMES.

IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK, THE AGENTS LITTLE GIRL, IT WOULD PROBABLY BE A GOOD IDEA TO DO THAT.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THE LAST BOOK! IM DOING THIS FOR YOU ALL.

THANK YOU!!!!!