Chapter Seven: We Don't Lose

"Glad to know you think I'm tough shit," Craig drawled, his tone as bored as his expression. "But yeah, likely not gonna happen. We're both 17, what are you gonna do when your little coffee servant is an adult and doesnt have to take shit from you? Not any oddly colored pills that I know for a fact Ive seen down the dark alleys. No need to drink your shitty coffee that smells a hell of a lot of suspicious. Dusty, suspicious. Like something powdery has been added." Craig raised an eyebrow, he wasnt intimidated, he was intimidating.

"What do you know about our coffee? About our Tweek! You dont. Hes a very special boy, he meeds that medicine," Helen cried, gesturing uselessly to nothing.

Craig laughed, humorously, "Heres the part where you ask what I want." He told them, leaning against the cool, brick stair case. It sapped the heat from his arm but he did not flinch. "Well? Im waiting," Craig expression was ever unchanging, permanently carved into blank nothingness.

The Tweaks exchanged worried glances, and Richard cleared his throat, though it was angrily. "Why should we ask you what you want? You have nothing on us, kid." Craig raised a brow, lifting up a little blue bottle of multi-colored pills. "I don't, do I?" He drawled, boredly. "Except, my mother is a pharmacist and she could tell me exactly what these are. But, Im sure she gives them to you, if they truly are doctor prescribed." He rose a brow, rattling the container.

"I can just imagine our conversation, and the end result of police being involved. 'Hey, mom, this kid at school is really worried his parents have been drugging him, could you take a look at the pill and tell us if thats true? Oh no! You don't recognize it and are gonna send it to a lab? Thats too bad.' Cant you just hear the police sirens? I can already see the headlines."

Craig smirked, black mail usually wasn't his forte, but damn, wasn't he good at it? He actually nearly felt sorry for them. Okay no he didn't. Big lie. "Well? Repeat after me, what do you want?" He tilted his head, waiting for them to make their choice. This was the the feather that tipped the scales, surely.

Frowning, and looking significantly more pissed off, Richard Tweak grits his teeth, "What do you want?" He grates, fists clenched tightly at his sides. "Well for starters, Ill be keeping this," He held up the bottle, and tucked it into his pocket, "Just incase you decide you don't wanna hold up our little deal."

"What deal? I haven't agreed or admitted to anything," Richard snapped, and Helen shook her head, "Honey. Theres no use. What do you want?" She whispers, gaze shifting to him.

"Okay, good. I want a few things here, so better pay attention- and no it doesn't have to do with shitty coffee or you even changing your 'recipe'." He gave them a look. "For starters, Tweek doesn't work for you anymore. He doesn't live here now either, he doesn't need your drugged coffee or your- what is this, meth? Meth pills. Whatever. He doesn't need it."

Helens eye twitched, "No, honey, he needs that medicine. Its a very important mix of herbs and vitamins- he has a vitamin deficiency- a really bad one," she rambled, looking around like a child caught in a flimsy lie they concocted.

"Hes gonna be allowed to stay with me. All the time. If he wants," Craig amended. He was trying hard to give his boyfriend choices, but also if he didn't pick Craig then he was wrong. He hummed, "Ill just be here for the night, helping him pack. You wont report him to the police as kidnapped or suddenly words out that you guys lace your coffee and kid with meth. Secondly, when he comes around, I want you to at least try to pretend to be loving fucking parents, got it?" This was the day, Craig Tucker found his backbone against parental figures. He was not gonna stop at Tweeks house.

"Do that, and I wont let him know youve been doping him up with meth," he actually had no intention of telling Tweek that at all, just needed their confirmation.

The Tweaks exchanged anxious glanced and baited breaths, shot gun shells of Tweek's own antics,  and slowly, after a specific look, Helen nodded. "Okay.. He can go home with you and.. you are both always welcome here still. Just.. dont tell people a-ab-about the uhm-..."

"The meth?" Craig supplied, and crossed his arms over his broad chest. She flinched at his words, and nodded, "Well sweet but if I ever think you try to slip any to me or Tweek again, It'll end with both of you in jail." He nods to himself. "We may come back and stay sometimes, thanks for the offer, but for tonight were packing and crashing here." He decided. "Well, again, if he wants to move with me."

Would he even want to? Tweek didn't seem like the type to like change and this would be a big one- plus his dad.. He hadn't figured out how to deal with him, but he knew, he'd protect Tweek from him, with everything he was. Maybe it was time Laura Tucker found out who she was truly married to. He wasn't sure she knew or not, but maybe if she did, things would change. He'd always been too scared to tell her on his behalf- and on Tricia's too, they sorta had this weird little unspoken agreement, but with Tweek, fragile little Tweek in the equation, maybe it was worth it. He could protect them both, though Thomas Tucker never really hit or touched his little sister, he actually seemed proud of her.

Craig sighed, walking up the stairs, pills still in his pocket. He'd hide them so they couldn't steal them back because Craig Tucker was a lot of things, but he wasn't fucking stupid.