Chapter Four: When Stars Die

There are lots of things Craig Tucker wishes he could've done differently, but he doesn't dwell on them, and he doesn't hesitate. Hesitating gives people a chance to see right through you, lets them see you're actually human. Craig doesn't show that kind of weakness to anyone but his guinea pig.

But there's something about the blonde that doesn't sit right with him. Especially when the three of the four nerd herd of fucking idiots starts talking to him. He will excuse Butters even though his accent is fucking annoying. But only because he had a genuine intention with talking to Tweek. He'd only just learned his name through their dumb introductions. He let a breath escape his lungs, a deep sigh to release the anger he was feeling.

Craig Tucker doesn't feel things. Everyone should've gotten that through their skull the moment Cartman broke his nose by hitting him with a tray and he didn't shed a single tear or bat an eye when blood poured out. Yet here he was, fucking feeling shit for some weirdo spazz. Fuck.

He headed to his last class of the day, thus far, after dropping Tweek off at his art class, he hadn't seen head or tail of him, not even at lunch, which was weird, cause he normally sat alone, drinking his coffee at the table of weirdos- even they hadn't wanted anything to do with him.

But why did Craig? He stared at the handkerchief again. Why'd he even carry the damn thing? Craig Tucker cared for no one, and now he couldn't get sone spazzy, shitty blonde out of his head.
-

Later that evening, as dusk fell away to nightfall, he found himself glancing around. So far, again, no blonde. Come to think of it.. How did he know the blonde had art? He frowned. Hed been conscious of him from day one. This was incredibly stupid. Love at first sight? Stupid. He didnt really know if he expected the blonde to show up or not. He did spit in his face after all.

He sighed, leaning back on the bench, staring at the stars. He hoped he showed up. Soon, hesitant steps crunched the snow in an awkward, choppy pattern, which he'd recognized as the anxious blonde. He turned, their eyes met. The startled boy hesitated, which Craig frowned at. Weak.

"Erm... You want me to sit?" He asked. Craig nodded. "Yeah. Sit down, drug boy." He said, in his all too familiar tone less voice. He saw the blonde frown and his shoulders slump a little. He didn't defend himself though. He just took his seat beside Craig quietly.

Craig dug in his pocket, and handed him the handkerchief back. "Here." Craig Tucker didnt use manners. Please and thank you? Might as wells have been alien jargon. "Huh? Oh. Thanks.." Tweek tucked it back in his pocket. "Was that all?.." Craig inspected him. "Yeah. I guess it was." When Tweek awkwardly stood up to leave, Craig jerked him back down by his sleeve.

Tweek turned to look at him, eyes wide. "Did I do something?" Craig shut him up aggressively, fingers pinching his chapped lips shut. "Shut the fuck up. You leave when I say you can." He said grumpily. Well.. That was charming. Now the blonde looked ready to piss himself.

He sighed, gently letting go of his mouth, "Fuck." He rubbed his eyes. He stared at Tweek intensely, watching him squirm under his prying eyes. "I wanna date you." He blurt thoughtlessly.

Tweeks eyes bugged out of his head, giving off the look of a googly eyed toy. "What?!" He cried in reply, wanting to make sure he hadnt heard wrong. Craig shrugged, "I said I think I hate you."

"That is so not what you said." He scowled at the ground. Tweek hardly ever got mad- well more frustrated. "Sorry." Craig muttered before realizing he'd just apologized. He scowled at the ice underneath his feet. "Fine. That means you heard me the first fucking time. Im not repeating myself."

"I... Uhm. Okay." He replied, picking his bandaids. "Stop that." He scolded the anxiety ridden boy. Tweek stopped immediately, though his involuntary movements and noises continued.

"You have an answer?" Craig said impatiently, he never was the kind to be kept waiting. Tweek opened his mouth- made a noise, and closed it.

"I..don't wanna date you." He said, grimacing at the ground. "Too bad." Craig crossed his arms. "I wasn't actually asking. See you tomorrow, babe." He pecked his cheek and got up, stretching.
-

Craig walked home, the sound of his newly acquired boyfriend following after him. It was an awkward- not quite icy but not warm either- atmosphere between the two of them. He wasnt sure if he regretted it yet or not, and he supposed only time would tell.

It felt strange. Craig Tucker did not feel things. He wasnt supposed to feel things. Yet, why was his heart fluttering for Tweek? Stupid blonde even thought he could tell Craig no. "Why?" He whirled around, not daring to touch him, only inspecting him. He didnt dare lay a finger on the frail boy. He didnt wanna risk hurting him.

Craig Tucker would never become his father. He would be sure of it. Hed never hurt Tweek. Hed treat him right. "Why what?" He murmured, a twitch following after. "Nevermind. Forget it." Hed been planning to ask why he wanted to turn him down, but decided against it. He could go about it another way.

Tweek would learn to love him. Soon. Hed treat him gentle and well, the way lovers are supposed to be treated, and then Tweek would fall for him. Simple as that, he was confident in this.

Tweeks little voice broke out next.
"Ack- what does that mean? Can you even do that?" He asked, anxiety riddling his under eyes, "I thought both people had to agree." Craig turned around, "but you did agree." He pointed out, tiling his head at him.