Chapter 9

The girls woke up from their one-hour "nap" and walked down to the first floor, or according to 99 percent of people who have been there, the Bunny House. Winter grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote on the blackboard that normally would show the menu for the Bunny House. Winter was a little bit nervous, but she stopped hesitating after a few seconds. She drew a giant donut from a bird's eye view, on the whiteboard, to symbolize the spaceship surrounding the Reconitan. She then put a red magnet in the middle of the donut to represent the Reconitan. She also drew three lines to represent vents, three more lines to represent hangars, and put six smaller magnets to symbolize the force field generators that protect the vents and hangars. They are guarded by smaller spaceships that guard each of the generators.

"Here is the plan. We will take down the force field generators one by one, starting with this one and going clockwise." Winter pointed to the rightmost generator. "Then we will combine two fireball spells and two lightning spells to create a lightning blast that will destroy each of the three vents."

"What a nice idea! But will Scarlet be able to help?" Asked Sophie.

Just as Sophie asked her question, Scarlet magically appeared with her two friends on their broomsticks.

"You arrived late, so here's the plan again. We will take down the force field generators one by one, starting with this one and going clockwise." Winter pointed to the rightmost generator. "Then we will combine two fireball spells and two lightning spells to create a lightning blast that will destroy each of the three vents. There will also be three people who will fend off the enemy spaceships while the spells are being combined. This way, we will be sure that the vents will go down."

"I spotted a flaw in your plans. How will we avoid getting blown up?"

"We will cast the spell from a distance."

The girls cast a portal to the Dreamworld and flew towards the spaceship. The girls flew towards the first of the six generators, which looked big and blue. It was shaped like a cube, but none of the six sides were visible. In place of each of the sides were two giant metal washers, one inside another. There is also a blue glow radiating from the center of the "cube" that was almost too bright to be looked at. The generator was held by six powerful neodymium magnets, and fueled by a coil that channels ectoplasm towards the generator. All the girls had to do was to blow up the generator by combining a fireball with a lightning spell, and one of the six generators would be down.

A F-74 Fighter Jet appeared before Raina. Cici and Sophie were almost done combining the spell, but they cast it towards the fighter jet instead of the generator. This sent the fighter jet crashing into another fighter jet, sending it towards yet another fighter jet, causing it to crash into even more fighter jets, until all of the fighter jets crashed. The last fighter jet flew for a few minutes before crashing into a bomber jet, causing it to explode and killing the pilot in the process. There were no fatalities after that.

"I haven't combined a spell ever since Chapter 2," said Scarlet.

"I want to try!" exclaimed Sachiko.

Cici passed her fireball spell book to Scarlet and Sophie passed her lightning spell book to Sachiko. Scarlet and Sachiko then started to shake. They nervously, yet excitedly, held hands and cast their spells together. A giant ball of lightning flew towards the generator, and when it hit the generator, the generator exploded, causing Alisa to crash into Raina's arms.

"One down, five to go." The girls shouted in celebration.

A while later, the girls flew towards the second generator. A B-94 Bomber rubbed Scarlet. This had no lasting effects, but it did mildly infuriate Scarlet, and all of the other girls in the Witchcraft Club.