first ever malfoy in gryffindor

Third Person's POV

To say that Ruby was a little nervous about going to the same school where her papa works at is an understatement. She's a nervous wreck. But luckily she'll have her best friend Maren there with her to make it a little more enjoyable.

"Bibi time to go!" Was the voice of Snape at what feels like a crime as she had to get up super early this morning. The sun isn't even out not for three more hours. Snape will have a ton of explaining to do pn why Ruby has to get up at this ridiculous hour.

"Coming Papa! Just having trouble with my bag!" Ruby says as she's growing exhausted just by trying to close it. Maybe she put too much inside of the bag? But her stuff animals and other things aren't that much righ? It's not like she grabbed all of her stuff animals. Okay that's a lie she did but she can't go anywhere with out her precious babies. Not knowing when she's going to see them again.

"Do you want help Bibi?" Snape asked as Ruby was too busy grunting to even hear what his question was. He used his wand to use a spell to make her bag neater.

She turned to him with a huff of exhaustion. "I could have done that, papa." She says as she falls on her bed taking a much needed break of huffing and puffing like a wolf.

"Ready, Bibi?" Snape asked as once Ruby caught her breath she nodded her head and walked around her room making sure she wasn't forgetting anything that seemed dangerously important to the girl.

"I think I am now." Ruby says to Snape as she drags her bag to the fireplace.

"When we get there just put your bags, in my office and then grab your stuff when you get sorted. Okay?" Snape says as Ruby nods her head as her nervousness is coming back.

"Will you be mad if I'm not in slytherin like you papa?" Ruby says as Snape completely stop in his tracks and looks at his daughter with a soft face.

"I won't be upset with you if you aren't in my house okay. Just know that." Snape says trying to calm her down but that doesn't work at all. Snape hands her the bowl of Floo Powder and shs grabs a small handful. Snape taught her what to do last year actually.

"You remember how to do it Bibi?" Snape says to Ruby as she nods her head as she says it and she magically appears outside of her father's fireplace in his office.

Just instantly later her father appears behind her making her jump a little. When she sees that it's her dad, she calms down. Once her father gets his things situated Ruby grabs her favorite stuff animal which is a little wolf with her name on it. Which her father confirmed it being Lily's handwriting, after she asked who wrote it.

Her father doesn't really talk about her mom that much, as she's stopped asking as she's seen that over the years that it's a touchy subject. So out of respect she hasn't asked since, unless absolutely necessary.

Once her father is done sorting his things together while answering Ruby's one too many questions about Hogwarts. Like the different personality traits of the houses so that she can prepare herself of what house she'll be in.

Her Papa said that she's a mix between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, with a little mkx of Slytherin. So it's either one of those three houses where she'll be in. He gladly answered her questions as she knows how many questions to ask until he gets annoyed. She'll have a long way until that happens, so she's good.