Prologue

From the day you were born, you were blessed with a golden spoon and unconditional love from your parents and older brother. Every day was a joyous day for you and your family. Even if your parents were busy you always had your older brother to play with and your grandparents who came over at least twice a week. Thanks to your family being rich you could get anything you wanted and go anywhere you wished, no matter what you asked for your parents would give it to you. But you never wanted much, just to spend time with your family and eat lots of food.

Despite your young age people described you as an intelligent, polite, and angelic young lady who was never greedy. You smiled at everyone and did your best to make them smile too. You just wanted everyone to happy and for that happiness to continue forever.

And everyone thought it would until one fateful day.

On your 5th birthday in the blink of an eye, your entire life was ruined. Your beloved family was taken away from you and your precious smile faded along with it.

The only people left to take care of you and the family company were your grandparents. They did their very best to raise you and keep the company going until you could take over. But you never truly smiled again after that day.

You became homeschooled, being taught by world-class tutors and teachers at home while being raised by a single maid who wasn't much older than you whenever your grandparents weren't around. She became your only friend and close confidant over the years, and never once did she betray your trust in her.

You grew up healthy, knowledgeable, satisfied, and kind. Some would say you were a genius for your age but honestly, you just worked hard. By the time you turned 11, your grandfather started taking you to your family's company to learn the ropes and become a good successor in the future. You picked up on everything easily, pointing out the problems within the company, how to fix them, and more. Everyone was amazed while your grandparents were proud.

Your daily routine was the same for years, homeschooling and then the family business. That was your life for years. Maybe once in a while, you would join company parties or important business parties but for the most part that was left to your grandparents. You were satisfied with this life until you turned 16 when once again your entire life was turned upside down and ruined.

Now you were nothing more than a young rich orphan.

But thankfully your grandparents already thought ahead of time about what to do if they happened to pass away before you became an adult.

It wasn't until the reading of the will that you learned about your new fiancé and family.