Chapter 2

Tamaki's P.O.V

In the blink of an eye, my life changed. One morning I was busted by my grandmother which was a very rare thing. She told me that her dear friends had passed away and because they passed away when their granddaughter was still young there was an agreement that she would become my fiancé and start living with me from tomorrow on.

"A-a fiance?" I was stunned.

But as the next day came, so did she, Y/N L/N. She had beautiful H/L H/C hair and clear S/C skin but her beautiful E/C eyes were clouded with sadness. It makes sense she did just lose her only family.

She spoke with nothing but politeness in her voice but what surprised me the most was when she apologized to me. Why was she apologizing? She didn't force this upon us and it's not her fault her grandparents passed away. Does she feel like a burden?

I kept thinking about and replying to it in my head all night until it was the next morning and time for school.

"Master Tamaki, Miss L/N will be having breakfast in her room for the rest of the week. She said you should continue your school education and not worry about her. But starting next week you two will be eating together and going to school together, understand?" My nanny said and I nodded.

"I understand. I hope she is doing well this morning." I said before heading off to school in my limo.

It wasn't long until I arrived at the prodigious Ouran high school academy. I thanked the driver before getting out and heading into the school. I greeted everyone I passed by like I normally do as I headed to my club room for our usual morning meetings.

Abandoned music room 3, my club room is also known as the Host Club.

I opened the doors to the familiar and friendly faces of my club members who are also like family to me. Kyoya, Honey-senpai, Mori-senpai, Hikaru, Karou, and my dear beloved daughter Haruhi!

"You're here, I thought you'd be stuck at home," Kyoya said as he pushed up his glasses.

"Oh, and why would you think that?" I asked curiously.

"We heard the news boss." Karou started.

"About your fiancé." Hikaru finished.

"So word has already traveled I see. Yes, it's true, I got a fiancé. The poor girl is so upset she has locked herself in her room for days. She told me that I should continue to go to school though." I sighed and sat down on one of the couches.

"So what is she like?" Honey-senpai asked.

"Well I don't know much about her honestly, but..." I paused for a moment remembering the other day.

"But what boss?" The twins asked.

"She apologized to me. She apologized for suddenly coming into my life and she could tell I was upset." I said with a deep sigh.

"That's strange, it's not like she forced this... did she?" Hikaru asked.

"She said she didn't know. I doubt having her only family dying is something she wants." I commented.

"Let's see. Y/N L/N, 16 years old. Lost both her parents at the age of 5 in a car accident. Her only family left was her grandparents from her father's side because her mother cut ties with her family. She is now the current chief executive and CEO of L/N enterprises. At a young age she was named a genius but was homeschooled most of her life starting next week she will be joining us here at Ouran." Kyoya explained.

"You looked her up?" I asked and looked over at Kyoya curiously.

"Well of course, we have to know what kind of person your fiancé is, don't we?" Kyoya said and pushed his glasses up.

"You're right," I said and sighed again. "We should get to class. We can talk more about this later." I said before getting up and walking out of the club room.

She lost her entire family and is now forced to live with a new one. If anything I should be apologizing to her.

I walked into my classroom and took my seat, Kyoya following closely behind me.

"Tamaki, are you okay?" He asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I asked and he just shook his head.

The day seemed to fly by. Before I knew it, it was already the end of the school day. My friends and I were finishing up with our club and packing up.

"Guess we'll see you, tomorrow boss." The twins said before heading out first.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow senpai!" Haruhi said before following the twins.

"Bye Haruhi!!" I waved goodbye to her sadly as I watched her disappear.

"Tama-chan, are you going to be alright?" Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai walked up to me and I nodded with a smile.

"Of course! Why does everyone keep asking that?" I asked.

"We just want to make sure. We'll see you tomorrow!" Honey said and climbed onto Mori's back before he started leaving.

"Tamaki." Kyoya walked over to me. "Please be careful with your new fiancé, we don't know how they will react, especially when they found out about this club," Kyoya warned.

"Don't worry it'll be okay! I promise." I smiled and waved goodbye to Kyoya.

He was right though, how would she react? Would she ask me to leave? I would have no choice but to leave, especially if she was going to report it to my grandmother. I hope that won't be the case though.

I took a deep breath before walking out of the club room, closing the doors behind me before heading out of the school and to my limo. It was time to go home. Home to her.