Chapter 3

While Tamaki was on his way home you on the other hand were sitting in your room looking over current projects and business deals your company had. You learned that the older shareholders in the company were trying to undermine you and take the company from you but you aren't as stupid as they think you are. You found many wrongdoings within the company that appeared not long after your grandparents died which upset you beyond words.

Instead of being able to settle down in your new home and mourn your loss, you have to deal with old assholes trying to get rich and ruin your family company behind your back. This company was your grandparents' baby and you knew how much they loved it and you weren't about to let some random old geezers ruin it.

"Lilly, please send out a mass email for an emergency meeting tomorrow at noon in the company. Seems some people think they can do whatever they want now that my beloved grandparents are gone." You said and heard Lilly give a small yes before leaving to go make a few calls.

You sighed and slumped into your chair as you finished looking over the paperwork. You were mentally tired and just wanted to sleep, but with everything going on it doesn't seem like that'll ever happen. One moment your family is there and the next they are gone. You have no choice but to move into a new home with a fiancé you've never met and run a giant company on your own.

To say you were overwhelmed would be an understatement.

"I just want a break." You mumbled to yourself as you closed your eyes to try and relax even a little.

You felt yourself starting to drift off to sleep until you heard a knock on your door. You let out a small groan as you slowly peeled yourself off your chair and walked over to the door. When you opened it you were greeted by an awkward blond.

"Uh, good evening Y/N. I heard from your maid that you are planning on heading out tomorrow. If you need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask." He gave you an award smile as you just stared at him.

"Thank you but I will be alright. I should be back before you come home from school tomorrow." You stated and Tamaki nodded. He didn't really know what to say after that and the two of you needed up standing there awkwardly until Lilly walked up with dinner.

"Oh master Tamaki, it's good to see you. Miss Y/N will be eating dinner in her room again, your dinner is also ready and waiting in the dining room." Lilly said and Tamaki nodded.

"Thank you. I Guess I'll be your two later." Tamaki said and gave you both one last smile before walking off.

"Perfect timing." You said and stepped aside for Lilly to come into your room.

She walked over to your table and started cleaning up your messy work area before placing down plates of food. You walked over and took a seat, staring down at the food before taking a deep breath.

"Thank you Lilly." You said before you started eating.

"Of course lady, and I got everything set up for tomorrow too. Jack is already hacking into everyone's systems to find the information you need as well." She said and gave you a polite bow before leaving the room.

______

The next day you got yourself ready to go to the office. You tied your hair up in a neat bun and wore a black and white suit. Lilly helped you get ready, double checking you had everything you needed and making sure you looked proper and professional.

"You should go get ready as well Lilly. You can't be wearing a maid's uniform in the office." You said and she nodded.

"Of course, I'll meet you outside then my lady." Lilly said with a small smile on her face before she left your room to go get ready herself.