Chapter 1

You finished packing your things into boxes and suitcases before the movers arrived. Your maid, Lilly, was helping you move them outside as you finished and to help make it easier on the movers.

"I can't believe we are moving," Lilly said with a deep sigh.

"I can't be helped. We can't stay in this house alone without any guardians or protection. And we can't risk hiring someone who will get paid to betray us either. You know how the old men in the company are." You said as you placed the final box down on the ground.

Most of the boxes were going to storage while the others were going with you to your new house, where your fiancé lives.

"I just hope we can get through these years without any trouble." You said sadly while looking up at the home you have lived in for most of your life.

You aren't selling the house but for safety reasons, you should move out and move in with your fiancé. Some people think you shouldn't be running your family's business because you are so young, but since you are the rightful heir they can't kick you out. But that won't stop them from trying to take your family's business with underhanded means.

"Don't worry, I'll be here to protect you no matter what my lady!" Lilly with confidence and fire burning in her eyes.

"Thank you, Lilly." Lilly was just a bit older than you, if she wasn't working as your maid she would probably be in college. But her qualifications as a martial artist, excellent cleaner, and brilliant cook made her very desirable as a maid in your grandparents' eyes. With a lot of convincing, she became your maid and best friend over time.

"Oh, it looks like they are here!" Lilly said and went to the front gate to greet the movers. She made sure everything was in order before they took the boxes and drove off.

"Guess it's our turn to leave now." You said and grabbed the bags you were taking with you to your new home.

Lilly followed closely behind you with her bags. The two of you headed to the bus stop and waited. It didn't take long for the bus to come, the two of you walked in and took a seat before it started driving off again.

"We have to pass two stops before we get close to our destination," Lilly said and you nodded.

The two of you rode slightly on the bus before getting off at your stop. After that, you walked for a few miles before reaching your destination.

It was a small mansion compared to your average mansion but it was quite nice to you. Lilly pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

"Who is it?"  An old somewhat irritated voice answered over the intercom.

"Miss Y/N L/N is here. This is the Souh residence is it not?" Lilly answered with a bit of anger in her voice.

"Oh miss L/N! I'm so sorry you came earlier than expected, please give me a moment." The voice said before turning off the intercom.

"How rude, do they answer their door like that all the time?" Lilly huffed.

"I'm sure they have their reasons. Plus they are right, we are early." You said while looking up at the mansion.

"Early bird gets the worm, you know," Lilly said as she crossed her arms and nodded to herself.

It wasn't long before the gates opened for you and Lilly and the two of you were greeted by many maids and butlers who were well-dressed in their uniforms. Standing at the other end of them were two old ladies and a young blond boy.

You and Lilly slowly approached them and gave your respects to the maids and butlers along the way.

"Y/N L/N, it's good to see you again." The first old lady said, you instantly recognized her, she was Shizue Souh the Chief Executive of Souh Enterprises and your legal guardian.