Chapter 22

Bailey has been trying to talk to me. He even came round but I told my mom not to let him in and after that he stopped trying to reach me. Unknown was still texting me. I don't know who they are still. It's driving me crazy. Harvey still wasn't talking to me. He was still with that girl. I learned that her name is Molly. Everyone likes her. Even Harvey. There are lots of photos of them together. It makes me sick. I miss him.

HARVEY'S POV.
I miss her. I know I'm going out with Molly. But I miss her. She hasn't been posting anything on Twitter or Instagram or anything. Something's wrong. Molly's nice but she's not Emily. Blair set us up. We went on lots of dates and stuff. I don't feel anything when I'm with her. There are no sparks. Nothing. Today is the day I am going to tell her. She was coming round to dans in a bit. When she did she came in kissed me on the cheek and we went up to my room. We sat down on my bed.
"So Harvey what did you want to talk to me about" she said.
" I err. Well you see I... I want a break." She stared at me.
"You want what?" She asked.
"A break. From this. Look I'm sorry it's just I-"
"You what? Want to go back with Emily? I knew you would do this! Look Harvey she's gone okay? So you have me" she said playing with my hair. I shook her off.
"Molly I don't want to go back with Emily. She's just a friend. She's with someone else anyway. I just don't feel anything anymore I'm sorry. You should go." I said standing up. She huffed and then went. I smiled. Now to do the right thing. Whatever that is...

UNKNOWNS POV
Crap. He wasn't meant to break up with her. He is going to go back to Emily now. He has ruined my plans. I need to think of something but what? Oh I know...

EMILYS POV.
I was lying on my bed. I didn't want to get up. I thought my life was finally on track. I thought I was going to be happy. But no. In Emilys life I can't be. My phone wouldn't stop pinging. I didn't want to look at it. I knew who it was. The only person who wanted to talk to me. Unknown. I was thinking about giving unknown a name like they do in PLL but then I thought I was just being stupid. So I gave up. The pinging was getting really annoying. I moaned.
"WHY WONT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?" I yelled at my phone. It pinged more. I heard a knock on my door. I jumped up. My mom never knocks on my door. She always just comes in without asking. I was scared. What happens if unknown is there? What if unknown has killed my mom? I grabbed I hair spray can. I was going to spray unknown in the face and leg it. Unknown knocked the door.
"Wh-who is it?" I asked.
"It's me." They replied. Wait. They replied.
"Wh-who's me?" I asked confused.
"Harvey." I was shocked. Why is he here. I dropped the hairspray on the floor. It wasn't mine. It was baileys. I didn't care about it. I opened the door. He was stood there. Hands in his pockets.
"Hey" he said.
"Hi" I said back. I let him in and he sat down in my bed. I sat next to him.
"Harvey what are you-" he smashed his lips onto my lips. What's he doing!? He has a girlfriend! I broke away.
"Harvey? What was that?" I asked. He looked confused.
"You have a girlfriend and the last time I saw you you hated me." I said.
"Emily I broke up with her. She wasn't for me. And I know I said that but I didn't mean any of it I was just upset." He said taking my hands. "Emily it was a mistake to let you go. I should have let you go out that door. I shouldn't have said those things. Emily I love you." He said. I didn't know what to say. My phone pinged. I ignored it.
"Harvey I can't be in a relationship right now. My head is all messed up. I don't want to hurt anyone else." He slowly nodded. I'm glad he understands.
"Friends?" He asked.
"Friends." I said smiling. My phone pinged again.
"Do you need to get that?" He asked.
"Err no. It's fine." I lied.
"Who were you shouting at before I knocked on the door?" He asked. Crap. He heard that?
"Err no one I was just talking to myself. Drama. I want to become an actor. Hehe" I faked laughed. My phone pinged again.
"Maybe you should answer it" he said. I signed. I grabbed my phone off the bed. Oh look. New messages from unknown. I read them.

U- aww poor Emily...
U- feeling sorry for yourself are you?...
U- haha like I would do that 😂....
U- your stuck with me bitch....
U- I know what your doing trying to ignore me... Hun it won't work...
U- aww Harvey wants you back... Shame it won't last....
U- friends... Let's see how long that lasts.
U- nice cover story... Not!

"Everything okay?" Harvey asked. I looked up from my phone.
"Yh find just some old friend." I lied. I didn't want to tell him. I have to find out who this is .
"Schools next week."he moaned. Wait what? School? "I won't get to see my Emily" he said while pulling a sad face.
" Yh you will. On the weekends" I laughed. I never even thought of school. I will have to see Bailey everyday and all day because we had every class together. Crap. I wanted to slap Jess in the face. She is such a butch. You may be wondering why I don't like her. Well it's a long story. Basically she acts all shy and sweet and innocent and stuff like that. But she only does it to the boys. She's a mean butch to the girls. So yh.
"But that's not the same" Harvey moaned. I laughed.
"Why are you in MK for?" I asked. He shrugged
"I guess I wanted to see you. Oh and dans down stairs. He came to see your mom." Oh. Dan and my mom were really good pals. They have known each other since collage.
"So when are you going?" I asked.
"Oh thanks" he laughed.
"Sorry" I laughed.
Me and Harvey had a great time. Unknown never messaged me all day. I felt happy. But I knew it wouldn't last....
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hey guys ❤️
Sorry for the late update😭
Remember....
Vote ⭐️
Read 📖
Comment 💬
Follow👥
Love you guys💜
Bye 🙋🏼