ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

Warning: First of all thanks for reading. English is not my first language so there may be some mistakes. There are some swearing words along with sexual words and scenes. I might make some mistakes because I'm new to Formula 1 and I tried to research everything before writing but some things are hard to find (I accept any help you can give me tho).

Every character and name are merely representative and I do not mean to insult anyone, but someone will be the villain (or not) so if it's your idol I'm sorry. Some family names/birthdays are made up because there are pieces of information that are, obviously, not made public. Some facts and results may be changed to better fit the story.

-

♪ At a party yesterday
Saw the room where you and me
Had some fun ♪

January 15th, 2022 - Monaco

Lando Norris POV

I and the guys decided to meet during winter break, we talked a bit and played some video games together but it was the first time we saw each other in a month. Monaco is the easier place for us all to meet. Charles, Albon, Pierre, Daniel, and Carlos all came, and Max Fewtrell was spending a few days here and helped me move.

"Looking good mate" Daniel says after parking his car and getting out.

"You know I always do" I say and they laugh. After everyone parked we went inside the restaurant and went to a private area, it gave us a bit more privacy.

"So, how's Monaco going for you?" Charles asks and I laugh.

"It's pretty good, I love it here. Max has been loving it too" I say and they laugh.

"I will go visit you some time then" Charles says and I quickly nod.

"You are welcome" I say and he laughs.

"So now you can keep having a low-key relationship? Or is it harder?" Pierre asks and I cough.

"Don't start" I say and they laugh.

"She has a private jet, it doesn't seem like this is a problem for her. She gets what she wants" Max says and they look impressed.

"Clearly she does" Carlos says with a smirk.

"Don't you all start. That's private, only people around me know" I say and they look all at each other and shrug.

"I said what I had to say about this. it's great that you are living life and having fun and being casual. But being the second guy for 2 years is tough. You should move on from that" Albon says looking a bit worried.

"I'm fine, don't worry" I say and they nod and our food finally gets here.

"Oh God" I hear Max say and they were looking at the entrance. I wasn't gonna look but I heard a familiar voice.

"Come on, I'm really hungry. Let's just eat something and we can go" I hear the familiar voice speak again, and it's definitely her, Emma Robinson, the woman who has been having an affair with me for two years.

With her, it was her fiancé, Noah Davies, and her parents: Oscar and Amelia Robinson. She also had two friends with her who I saw in some photos. I think they are Tiffany and Kate.

"So that's the fiancé?" I hear Carlos ask with a disgusted look on his face, we look at him and he tries to disguise it.

"I definitely get why she's with you but I thought he was like way older or something like that. He's pretty acceptable" Max says and I take a deep breath, they gossip like girls.

"He's definitely more good-looking on his Instagram tho" Daniel says, I give him a death stare and he starts eating.

"Stop it, just ignore it" I say and they nod and stop looking so directly, I had my back turned but I felt so much anger knowing I was in the same place as her and him, this never happened and I didn't want it to happen.

"Babe, where are you going?" I hear him ask and Emma walks by our table and goes to the bar it had there.

"Away" She quickly answers and turns around with a drink in her hand, her friends quickly get the idea and go to her side.

"Why do I feel like I know the guys behind us right now?" Kate asks with a confused voice and we could very clearly hear it because there are only five tables in this private area, only two are occupied and nobody of those two is talking, because it's our table and hers.

"They are hot" Britney says and Emma doesn't even turn around.

"I disagree with your taste in men so I will just keep my eyes to myself" She says taking a sip of her drink.

"That one is pretty cute tho, I would go for him. Should I get his number?" I hear Kate asking and I look at her to see who she was looking at. It was me. Fuck.

"Let's take a look then" Emma says turning around unfazed and when our eyes met she seems... shocked, to say the least. "Don't be stupid Kate" She says turning back around.

"Do you think he wouldn't give it to me?" She asks a bit insulted.

"I think we should go to our table and stop looking at people, they can listen to us even if we are trying to whisper" She says and goes back to her table avoiding eye contact with any of us.

"There's my beautiful future wife" Noah says and she sits down without even paying attention to him in the slightest.

"When will we start planning the wedding?" Her mother asks excitedly but she laughs.

"Yeah. Hm. No" She says while their food arrives, I looked back and her dad seemed pissed off.

"What do you mean with no? Are you crazy Emma?" He asks outraged.

"I'm young, I don't need to get married right now. Let's go to the next subject" She says nonchalantly and I hear Daniel laugh even though he was trying to hold it.

"If you are too young why did you say yes?" Noah asks sounding confused.

"Because you all would nag me until I say yes. Now it's done, maybe in the next 4 years I will get married. Maybe I won't even get married to you, who knows?" She says like it was no big deal.

"Emma! Don't be rude. He's your boyfriend, you need to be nice" Her mom quickly reprimands her and she laughs.

"Mom, calm down" She says in the middle of eating.

"Who the hell would you get married to if it wasn't me?" He asks sounding insulted.

"My lover" She says and I almost choke on my food and cough. Shit.

"Your lover? Don't say those stupidities" He says and their table gets quiet.

As soon as we finished we left and they were almost leaving too. We were in the parking lot and I see Emma showing up with her friends. Her parents and her fiancé were behind talking.

"Hey, I'm Kate. Would you mind giving me your number?" Kate says after coming in my direction. I look at Emma and she smirked at me while leaning on her car. She was seeing what I would do.

"I'm Lando. Why would I mind?" I answer picking her phone up and putting my contact there. Then I turn to Emma and give her a wink. She looked pissed off.

"See you around Lando" She smiles and goes to her friends' side.

We decide to leave to hang out at my place, I don't want to take the chance of finding her at a club with him.