ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 12

♪ I know that it's not a crime
I need more to keep you mine ♪

Emma Robinson POV

Lando talking about feelings? This is rare, maybe he wants to make sure we are on the same page regarding what has been agreed upon such a long time ago.

"There are no feelings involved Lando" I say and he nods looking me in the eyes. Was he trying to see if I was lying?

"I will take the popcorn" He says taking his hand out of my waist and sweatshirt. He picks up the bucket and leaves for the living room. I lay by his side on the couch after he turned it into a bed so we could sit more comfortably.

"Is your family still here?" I ask and he looks confused at me.

"Yeah, we are coming back to London together since I have to go there anyways" He says and I nod. He is leaving soon, he has an award show and the season of Formula 1 is starting, he will be gone again.

"Yeah, I had forgotten about that. You are leaving next week right?" I ask and he nods resting his hand on my tight.

"In 3 days more specifically. Are you staying in Monaco?" He asks looking at me and I nod avoiding his eye contact.

"For now, I don't want to see Noah" I say and he lets out a laugh.

"Well, if you need to see me you know where I am for the next months. Or you can text me" He says and puts his hand on my cheek making me look at him.

"Do I have something on my face?" I ask and he shakes his head smiling.

"No. I just would like to know why you are avoiding looking at me while I look at you. Do I make you nervous baby?" He asks and I know he was teasing me.

"Do you think I would get nervous after 2 years? You know me better than that, I don't fold" I say keeping eye contact and he smiles.

"We can say a lot but you fold when the time comes" He says caressing my face with his hand, he was being so careful that my bruised cheek didn't even hurt.

"Don't go there Lando, you fold a lot too" I say and he nods.

"I never said I didn't. You just like to make it seem like you are heartless and all that shit. I know what makes you weak" He says and kisses me, his hand going from my cheek to my neck pulling me closer. When I knew, I was sitting on top of him while my sweatshirt was being taken off.

"Lando" I mumble while he kisses my neck and he stops putting his head back so he could see me better.

"Am I going too fast?" He asks worriedly and his arm was wrapped around my waist so I wouldn't fall even if I tried to.

"I- My hip is hurting, I can't hold my weight like this for too long. I'm sorry" I say and he quickly helps me get out of his lap.

"Let me see it" He says but I shake my head.

"No, it's looking bad" I say because he would know this was not a simple case of hitting my waist on a fall.

"You have the most gorgeous body I've ever seen and do you think I care about a bruised hip? I don't. Do you feel pain on top? I can be on top, you know we have no fixed positions. I just want to see if you are alright" He says and I give in, I lay on the couch as he pulled my pants down and he ran his hand through the almost black bruise.

"I said it looked bad" I say but he shrugs, and starts to distribute kisses on my bruise before laying by my side.

"You are still looking pretty good, let me tell you that. I just can't fuck you as hard as I sometimes do" He says and I laugh, someone is needing sex, clearly.

"Are you that needy for sex?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I could have it, I just want to have it with you and it's been a few weeks. I wasn't lying though" He says as he got closer.

"You know what I like to hear, don't you? And I know you weren't lying, I am present when we fuck" I say laughing and he nods while getting closer.

The next thing I knew he was kissing me and I was taking his sweatshirt off. He was into it, one of his hands held my waist tightly and the other traveled around my body like it was the last time. He was distributing kisses through my face, then my neck, and then my chest. He was always lowering until he got to where he wanted. As soon as I felt his tongue on my clit I felt myself arching my back, he always knows what the fuck he is doing.

One of his was up and grabbing my breast and I knew why he had one grabbing my hip, he was playing with my inner thigh, I felt his hand making the movement until he put two fingers inside of me, the hand I had on his hair tightened her grip and he looked at me with a smirk, taking his free hand to clean around his mouth. He kept the pace but he came up and looked me in the eyes before whispering in my ear.

"I know you are liking it, I know you are holding yourself, but I need to hear you say my name or this will stop at the best moment for you baby" I tried to laugh but a moan got out, when he puts a third finger I dig my nails into his shoulder.

"Just- Fuck me once and for all" I beg as I let my head fall back and he kisses my neck.

"I can't baby, you are not doing it right" He says with a husky voice and I know he was loving it.

"Just fuck me Lando. Do it" I stutter between moans and he takes his fingers off to take his pants off.

"I'm going in baby" He whispers while he went on top of me and I nod frantically.

"Oh, Lando" I moan and he gets quicker, this man is good. He really is.

"Fuck, Emma. I missed this" He says as I felt my legs shaking and my whole body shivering at the orgasm that was approaching, it felt like shockwaves traveling through my body.

We were finally able to reach it together and Lando lays by my side as I felt my legs shaking, I put my head on his arm while he breathed heavily and he started running his hand through my hair, making me sleepy.