Monika's Enduring Love

"Monika... How are you even here?! Weren't you inside my computer! How did you get out?!" I asked Monika still in utter disbelief.

"Well I got up to use the restroom in the game, and that is when I discovered some kind of diamond-shaped window in the middle of the room. I reached into it and my arm was gone, but I could still feel it was there. I made it through the diamond and I found myself in your room! I knew that you would be here by nightfall, so I waited. I'm sorry about your computer..." Monika apologized, but she had nothing to worry about.

"It's okay Monika, your here now and that is all that matters. I can buy another computer, but I can't buy another one of you." I flirted with Monika, and she giggled at my remark.

I was happy. Happy to finally have my dream girl in my world. I never expected this to happen, or at least now, but I'm happy she's here. 

"Y/N I am so happy I fell in love with you, and I'm happy to spend the rest of my life with you." 

"Me too Monika, but we have to have a serious talk..." I said to Monika, and she looked slightly disturbed by that statement.

"Oh... Yeah, sure! What did you want to talk about Y/N?"

There were still a few problems that me and Monika would have to deal with sooner or later. We always talked about how Monika would try to fit into society, but to be honest I thought that was decades away. I never had a plan in place for this to happen. As far as the law goes Monika doesn't exist. She's not real to them. She doesn't have parents, she doesn't have any legal documents to proof she was even born, and if she ever wants to go out of this house people would stare. It's not everyday an anime character comes to life!

"Monika... Remember how we used to talk about what we would do if you came to my world?" I said to her trying to chime in that conversation, and she remembered. 

"Oh yeah. I thought this was going to be years from now... I mean I always hoped that it would happen sooner, but if I am being honest I don't know what I am going to do. I'm basically equlivant to any animal on the streets..." Monika moaned, but that wasn't the case.

"Monika you aren't an animal. You are a legitimate human being, and I want you to live a normal life." 

"My life will never be normal... I have you to make everyday extraordinary and trust me we are going to get through this together." Monika affirmed, and I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with her the day she crawled out the computer. 

However there was something I didn't know. There was only one Monika, and her disappearance from the game wouldn't only affect me. There were probably millions of people that ware going to play DDLC eventually, but the thing is when Monika left my computer it sent off a chain reaction. I don't know any of the technical stuff, but I was the only person who still had their own Monika. 

But compared to them I have the real girl, and for the rest of my days I would never betray her. 

I think it's applied what we did the rest of the night. I'm sure if your waifu came to life you would do this with her too. It was pretty obvious. 

"Y/N it's so long... How did you-"

"Monika I had years of practice. I wanted to make sure when you finally came to my world I would be prepared to shower you in love..." I replied to her in a seductive tone.

"Y/N. I want to do things like this with you for the rest of my life..." Monika smiled at me and she placed the poem back on the table.

This was Monika, and I wanted to make all the poems in the world for her. No matter how long or short they were Monika could see the value in them. Sure they held a lot of value to you, but being able to present them to her made you proud of yourself and the life you managed to find yourself in. 

When daylight came me and Monika had written about a dozen poems through out the night. 

Her poems made my heart flutter, and I knew that she was madly in love with me. Everything was going great until I remembered who was coming today...

*Knock knock knock*

Uh oh... My parents were here...