Chapter 10

1 hour later..At Bible house...Bible family decides to cook since Us already saw a vision about Apo will come with Bible today... Ta is holding the bowl ask his mom.. By the way.. What that human name? Serah then reply.. His name is Apo Nattawin... And Ta.. Please be nice to him ok... Jeff then reply.. Bible is still our big bro.. So please show a respect.. A few minutes later... Bible and Apo arrive at the house... Bible open the door and let Apo go in follow by Bible.. Apo smile while look around the house and reply.. Wow... This house is so bright and beautiful.. also calm... Bible take off his jacket and Apo jacket and put it on the bench.. Bible take Apo to go inside and go upstairs.. Apo notice theres a lot of graduation caps and ask.. Is that a graduation caps? Too lot! Bible smile then reply...just imagine.. How many times we need to repeat.. Suddenly Bible smell a cooking from the kitchen and say.. I already told them not to do it..but they never listen.. Come on say Bible while take Apo to the kitchen... Serah who see Apo and Bible happily welcome them and hug both of them.. Apo... My son in law.. I already make a food for you.. I hope are hungry.. Apo suddenly feel nervous then reply.. Im sorry.. I already eat... Ta who hear thsoe words break the bowl until all the ingredients spill on the floor..Ta start to talk.. This is why i hate you to be friend with a human P Bible! This man will bring danger to our family! Jeff smack Ta head and reply.. What did i say just now.. Behave right?! Jeff also about to lose his patient suddenly got stop by Us and Jj who is just return from wandering around... Us jump off and walk towards Apo.. Hey Apo!Say Us with happy voice and hug Apo tightly and reply.. Wow.. Your blood.. Bible pull Apo away from Us and say.. You also Us.. Please behave ok.. Us then reply.. Its OK.. Me and Apo will become a good friends! Bible shake his head and quickly pull Apo and take Apo to Bible bed room... Apo then realize something.. Then ask.. So.. No bed?Bible then reply.. No.. Vampire didn't sleep say Bible while walk towards Apo with awkward smiles.. Apo then go to music rack and start to touch the music rack..Apo then ask.. What's your favourite song... Bible reply a debussy.. Bible starts to dance slowly but Apo can't dance.. even his body... Hmmm.. Say Bible... Whats wrong hmm.. Apo then reply... Actually.. Im not really good in dancing... Apo smirk then answer.. Then.. Let my help you then....say Bible then carry Apo on his back then fly to the tree... Apo feel shock and reply.. Where are we going Bible.. Bible smile and reply back... Just hold on tight my little monkey.. Apo chuckle by those words while Bible already starts to climb a stronger tree... Bible then climb another tree while Apo also do the same... Apo feel shock as he look around and ask.. Wow.. Does this place ever exist? Bible hug Apo waist and reply.. Yes.. Its does exist in my world... Bible take Apo back and start to play a piano for Apo...

At other places...

Mile Nodt and Victoria are watching from above as they see a police start to search for them... Mile then reply.. We are safe now.. Lets go guys... Nodt then say... Sumettikul family have another pet.. His name is Apo Nattawin... Victoria then reply... Im going to destroy them all along with the smirk around her face.. Then Mile reply... I really want to taste his blood so badly...

After a few hours later... Bible drive Apo back to his house... Apo go inside the house and see Michael is waiting for him... Apo then reply.. Hey uncle...Michael then reply... Oh.. Are you home? Apo smile as he sits beside his uncle... Michael say.. You look so happy na.. Finally.. You already have found someone in your life... What ever you do.. I will support you... By the way.. Barcode is already sleeping.. You should rest na... Apo reply with a nod and go to his room and rest