Chapter 6

At night... (in Apo room)
Apo who is doing his homework suddenly stop after he received a call from his beloved mother and quickly pick up the phone and say.. Hello mom.. Apo mom reply.. Hello my dear son.. How are you doing there.. Is everything ok? Apo reply with happy voice.. Yeah..im fine... Apo mom asked again.. So.. How is your younger brother? Apo then reply.. Yeah.. He is great.. Uncle is doing great too... Mrs Lily feel glad with those answers from his son then ask again.. So.. How is your university.. How is your friend's... Ei... I think you already have a partner there... Apo suddenly remember Bible then throw away his file and bite his nails.. Everything is fine mom... Erm.. By the way.. I gotta go and take a shower.. Talk to you soon.. Bye mom... Apo quickly hung up the phone and lean his head at bed head and stare outside of the window... Bible Sumettikul... Apo suddenly mention Bible name and continue... You make me feel crazy... Say Apo then go to shower..

Next morning at the University....
Everyone were eating at the canteen Suddenly Pong speak up.. Hey Po.. We want to go to the beach.. You want to follow us? Which beach.. Ask Apo... Then Bas reply.. Chiangmai beach... Please Apo.. Come with us... Apo then bite a cucumber then reply.. Ok2.. I will.. If you guys stop saying that... Say Apo then walk to the pantry to get some food.. Suddenly see Bible is there.. Hey Apo... Apo then take a deep breath and reply back.. Hello sir Bible.. Apo walk a bit far from Bible... Bible then speak.. Look.. Im truly sorry about my behaviour towards you these days.. I hope you can forgive me.. Apo then reply while look at Bible... Well.. You are a professor.. What are you doing here by the way...
Bible smile with a smirk on his face and say.. I can be wherever i want.. Apo then reply... We want to go to the beach.. Chiangmai beach.. Please sir.. Come with us... Bible give a slow sigh and reply... I don't think I can go Apo.. Too much people there.. I love privacy... Besides that area. Is crowded... I have some paper work to check... I'm sorry.. Maybe next time.. I need to go now... Apo just look at Bible as Bible walk away...Apo join with his friends at the table and day dream... Build pat Apo shoulder.. Apo.. You don't have to go with us if you didn't want to... Bas then reply.. Yeah.. Don't force yourself ok... Apo then reply.. Yeah... I changed my mind.. Im sorry guys.. Maybe next time... Say Apo while walk out from the university... Apo decide to go back early so that he can go to the bar and start working... Apo then arrive at the bar.. But didn't have any mood to work... Apo sit at the table and day dream again... Suddenly Apo feel a soft touch on his shoulder and see the owner of the bar P Sprite... Apo smile and hug her tight.. P Sprite stroke Apo head and reply.. Aow.. My son... What happen to you today? Your face look gloomy.. Usually you aren't like this..Ask P sprite while give a salary to Apo... Apo reply back and say.. Nothing Phi... Just university stuff.. Apo serve the last customer and help P Sprite to clean the bar and close it... Apo leave the bar and decide to go to book store and buy a book... Then.. Apo see 3 man standing at the wall staring at Apo... Apo turn around and take another way... Then again.. Apo notice 2 man starts to come nearer to Apo.. Then the man starts to touch Apo face but got push by Apo roughly.. Apo kick them and fight them and yell.. Don't touch me bastard!! Apo kick them once again and suddenly hear a tyre screeching.. The gang feel shock as they see Bible get out from the car.. Bible turn towards Apo with worry face... Get in the car now.. Say Bible with stern voice Bible eyes change into red and walk near to those gang... Those gang suddenly run away and Bible drive as fast as he could from the book store... Apo look at Bible worriedly and say..sir Bible... Please slow down.. Do you really want us to die here... Bible speaks with anger.. At least.. Please tell me something that i can do to distract my mind from those psycho... They are about to mess around with you Apo... Next time please be careful.. Apo then reply.. please put your sit belt on...Bible then laugh.. And reply.. You are the one who should put the sit belt on.. Say Bible while continue driving..