Episode 5- Unknown King

Kuza enters the room after Clovis heard the banging and attacking sound. Kuza was hurt and his leg was bleeding.

Clovis: wh- who... hurt you?

Kuza: *CALM* Th- there is....

Clovis: *ANGRY* Who did that to you?

Kuza looks at Clovis.

Kuza: *ALERT* Look there behind!!

Clovis: Huh?!?

Clovis was about to turn but someone holds her arms locked behind. The Scythe held in her hand falls down.

Clovis: Ah...

(Someone): had you thought that you would fool me that easily?

Clovis: Huh? Who are you?!?

The someone behind squeezes Clovis's hands.

Clovis: ow...

(Someone): don't you remember my familiar voice, Evan Xylem, I mean Rosemary? I'm the one who has the knife, who chops, and feeds the dogs.

Clovis: *TERRIFIED* Huh?

(Someone): I am............ Mr. McPherson, Clovis.

('Someone' changed to 'Mr. McPherson')

Mr. McPherson unhides Clovis's Face.

Mr. McPherson: Dear Clovis.... I'm alone here, this time Mr. Wegner took the responsibility of controlling the dragon, unfortunately, we knew your plan, girl. So Mr. Wegner left me here to see what you both are doing. I just hurt your Friend as he was about to attack me.

Kuza: p- please leave us, don't kill us.

Mr. McPherson: why should I believe you? You both know the secret and were even kicked out of the village but you managed to come back by hiding your true faces. I came to know about you both just when I saw you at the door of my mansion. Clovis.... You had mistaken.... When you were telling me your names the second time, you had forgotten to change your voice.

Clovis: Huh?

Mr. McPherson: so you had a doubt on this place I guess, dear you are right, this place is also ours. If you open the door here, then you'll find some scary things inside that also include your friend, Acacia.

Clovis: please stop it! So you just want to kill me right?

Mr. McPherson: Huh? No little girl. As the villagers said, you'll get beheaded just now at this moment.

Clovis glares at Mr. McPherson.

Mr. McPherson: you can't even do a little harm to me, this place is mine, I'm the ruler here, even your partner can't help you, he's injured.

Kuza: I can help her.

Kuza grabs the fallen scythe and attacks Mr. McPherson, as he was moving, Kuza only hurts his arm. Mr. McPherson leaves Clovis's hands and moves away from them.

Kuza: it's done a little...

Kuza stays near Clovis.

Clovis: that murderer... Should be punished!