Episode 16- Meet Roget.

Roark and Clovis were running far.

Clovis: Do you remember the way now?

Roark: Umm.. there are too ways but I don't remember them at this time, I think the left is the correct way and in the right there's a graveyard.

Clovis: If you think that left is the correct way then let's move there.

Roark: Fine.

They go.

Roark: On the main time I remembered my sword is here.

Clovis: Great! Thanks for saving me!

Roark: no problem.

They see more different people there.

Clovis: *SMILE* let's kill them all.

Clovis and Roark attack those different men, they see someone standing on a big rock there, he was Helen who had his face hidden.

Roark: isn't he Helen?

Clovis: Yes, he is.

Helen jumps down the rock then moves to them.

Clovis: Huh? Uhh.. Helen, I wanted to talk to you, glad I found you here.

Helen moves his Scythe towards Clovis and Roark, but they dodge his move.

Roark: Is he planning to kill again?!?

Clovis: *ANGRY* what's wrong with him, why is he doing that all?!? Helen! Do you remember me?!? You were going to die last night!

Helen tries to attack them again using his scythe with a fast speed.

Clovis: Well.

Clovis blocks the attack using her Scythe. Helen takes his scythe away then moves towards Clovis with a high speed.

Clovis: Huh?!!

Helen was too fast, Clovis blocks his moves every time but was very difficult.

Clovis: I can't control him!

Roark attacks Helen's hand. Clovis goes and holds his hand and keeps them crossed.

Clovis: Caught you. Huh? His hands.

Helen was about to fall but Clovis keeps him standing.

Clovis: Hm? What happened?

Clovis kneels down, she looks at Helen and takes the hood off his head.

Clovis: Huh?!?

Roark: what happened?!

Clovis: he is dead already.

They see a cut on Helen's neck.

Roark: that looks as if he was killed last night. But how was he moving then?

Clovis: Don't know but I know that it was not something like a ghost.

Roark: I think we should find out.

They see the same headless man coming running towards them.

C&R: Aaah!!!!!!