My world with One Direction

Hi my name is Estefani I am 14 years old. I have kind of straight thick dark brown hair, brown eyes, I have a little tan not so much. I would say I'm attractive. Right now Im sitting in a tour bus, going all over the world with the ine and only One Direction. I came to love them all, very much. That's not the point though. I will tell you how I ended up here. It all started with one of their concerts. I remember that night like it was yesterday.

I was at home reading fanfiction about who? ONE DIRECTION of course. I was sprawled out on the bed with my jammies on. It was around 8:35pm. Then someone knocked my bedroom door. With that I immieditly hid my phone ( were I was reading fanfiction) and told whoever was outside to come in. It was my mom, she said she had a surprise for me. She to close my eyes and stretch my hands out for her, so I did as I was told. She put in my hands .....2 pieces of paper??? I opened my eyes to see what it was, and I let out such a girly scream. THEY WERE ONE DIRECTION BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!!

I hugged my mom tightly and thanked her. It had always been my dream to meet them, I never thought I would though I couldve never afforded them. Then I realized I had 2 tickets I asked her why 2 she said I could invite any friend I wanted and immediately asked her if I could invite Karla(my best friend). She said ofcourse honey.

With that i was off texting karla I told her exactly what was going on, and right when I sended the message a minute later I got a call from her. Let me just tell you i had to hold the phone away from my ear, because the first thing i hear was a huge squeel of excitement and giggling. I swear that girl could be really girly sometimes. She was so happy. She suddenly got very seriouse and asked me if it was a joke. I told her no and she bursted into and exciting fit of giggles. She thanked me and I could tell she was really happy. I was glad that she was happy because lately she seemed depressed, but that got her into a great mood.

We hung up and texted each other till midnight, we both said goodnight to each other, we were both very tired. I started dozing off and dreamed about what would happen when we actually met them. With that i was sleeping peacefully.

Hello people!!!! I'm very knew to this first time ever!!! Umm i hope younguys like the stoy?