Food!!!!

CHAPTER 3 ♥♥ Karla's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see. Estefani walking out of her room probably to go make some food. Yummmy she really knew how to cook. I loved she made brownies they were so good. she always let me sleep late. I was pretty happy about that. But when I felt like I had slept a lot I stood up and changed into my normal clothes. Black tanktop and black skinny jeans. I looked at my refelction In the mirror. My hair was all over the place. I quickly brushed my hair did my make up. My bangs hung over the right side of my face i had really dark brown hair and my eyeliner was really dark. I wouldnt call myself beautiful but not ugly either. I guess i was happy with what i had to offer.

I walked out of the room and closed the door and took my phone with me. I never left anywhere without my phone. I walked into the living room then went toward the kitchen. She told me to sit down and eat. I did. My mother came prettt early like always. I told Estefani good bye. We got home and i went straight to my room. I didnt want my mother to start telling me what to do. I turned the radio on. Rock me from One Direction was on.I immedietly started dancing moving my hips side to side. And singing at the top of my lungs. I loved to sing i always enjoyed it . I never thought I was good though, but my friends always said the opposite.

Night arrived and i soon had to go to sleep i was so estatic for the concert that was soon to arrive. We were going to have the time of out lifes. But boy was I wrong....

Umm yup sorry i know it is pretty short. I didn't know what else to write. ONE DIRECTION MIGHT BE IN THE NEXT CHAPPY!! KK